20: New Life and Hope Lost

Katherine's Pov

What was I doing? I not only agreed to go to a red eyed kingdom but I also accepted to start my life over with them, as if I was one of them. Really Katherine? Well it was either that or going back to Vampiria and be married to King Zayn, so if you compared both choices, I prefered being away from home. At least Harry was nice to me, it was his friend that scared me, Sir Louis, he looked good as well but he scared as he was so against being with Harry and going to his kingdom!

Was I doing the right thing?

All of questions filled my mind but I was mostly worried about what would Harry's parents, the King and Queen would say or even think about me, Louis said there was no way they would let a yellow eye in Volterra alive, not even the guards at the gates actually. Will they like me? Will they hate me, torture me, ?send me to dungeons? oh no not the dungeons! Will they make me taste human blood? I couldnt do that, it was against my kin, I was ready to change my life over because I refused to marry someone I barely knew but knew deep inside he wasnt the one for me, but I wasnt ready to change my food habit, I never liked killing humans , even more feeding on them. Thank God , Harry supported me on that, that it was my choice whether or not to feed on human or animal blood and he respected my decision.

"What are you thinking about?"Harry snapped me out of my thoughts making me slighty lift my head from his back a little, deniably felt good to hold him close to me while he was riding the horse.

"You stiffened suddently, thats why I asked, something bothering you?"He asked again and I couldnt help but smile at his kindness. Was he really a red eyed? Impressive! Enough Katherine!

"Hmm nothing! Just nervous I guess"I said shyly and he chuckled. Could he please stop doing that, he was so adorable which was very tempting for me! What did I just say? No no no he was not attractive, not adorable and I was not attracted to him!

Deniall!

NOOOO!...Aww Niall! Damn I miss my bestfriend!

"I make you nervous?"He asked cockily and I giggled but still keeping a serious face.

"Dont flatter yourself, no you dont make me nervous! Please a lot going on on my mind"I said and he nodded.

"Ok I was joking, but are you nervous whether or not my parents will accept you? They will dont worry and they wont have a choice, I make decision as well in Volterra and I will order them to keep you and treat you like a daughter to them"He said and I gasped at his words. Why was he so desperate to have me in his kingdom? A yellow eyed princess in Volterra?

"Why do you want me so much in Volterra? Im putting you in a lot trouble coz of my presence"I told him and he hummed something.

"Is it a crime to care for someone? I really care for you Kat and I dont care for many people, you're the most important one in my life now, you have no where to be and for some reason I feel like I need to have you by my side"He said nervously which made me also nervous. Woah woah those were big words right there, did it mean something? What was it supposed to mean? Could he really care for me that much?

"What-What do you mean?"I asked him nervously and he slightly turned his face halfy to look at me, but before anyone could say or do anything more, we were interrupted by his bestfriend Louis!

"Harry have this! A fresh one for you"Louis handed Harry over a flask of fresh human blood, I could smell it very well but it didnt attract me, I could see Harry's face hardening looking at it, I expected him to grab it and suck all the blood hastily but he didnt move at all.