43: Trapped but Not Powerless

(A/N: HARRY IS HOTTER THAN EVER IN HIS FIRST SOLO MAG COVER OMG OMG IM STILL NOT OVER IT)

Katherine's Pov

(Rewinding a bit)

I followed Nora to where I supposed Niall must be. Damn whatever might happened to him, he better be ok. Though it was delaying me to get out there to shield the whole kingdom.

Harry and the others of Vampiria was counting on me.

Nora and I passed in the corridor of Niall's room which was the other end of my and Mother's rooms. So Niall must be in his room. Right?

"Did Nialler drank too much blood that he just collapsed?"I asked Nora who didnt respond except just sighing the second her hand reached the door knob of my bestfriend's room. Whats with the psychic of the kingdom suddently?

"You first Princess"Nora bowed to me to enter first before so I obliged and entered the room to notice that it was...empty, yeah Niall...there was no Niall in there. Nora?

"Where's Niall? Are you sure he's here?"I asked her who started to feel sorry for me and before she could answer guess who showed up in the room by the mode of teleportation. Mother. Now what?

"I'll take it from here Nora you can go, lock us from outside please"Mother said and I gasped. What? Locking us? Was she crazy? War is going on and Im supposed to be locked in a room doing nothing.

"Mother? What is this? Im supposed to shield the kingdom, Harry. I cant do it here"I told her trying to give her some senses but she was too stubborn and instead she gave me more shock and... heartbreak.

"I rather watch my own people die than to give your hand to the enemy Katherine. You cant protect anyone, means him as well here, means one chance for him to die. After the war, Zayn will be your husband"Mother said and I felt like being staked to death more than 2000 times.

I knew Mother wasnt the biggest fan of Harry being a red eyed yes. But I didnt know she would go this far to not let him be with me. I didnt know she loathed him this much that she was sacrificing the lives of our own people.

Why why why? Why was this happening?

"What? Mother what...I thought you would..."I stuttered in disbelief till she cut me off.

"You thought what Katherine? You thought I would give my blessings to you and him? I dont care that he may have changed like one of us, he will never be one of us and he will never have you, it will take more than just marking you for him to have you forever."Mother said and tears streamed down my face of anger and sadness because of her.

Who was more stupid? Mother for not accepting Harry and I or Me for actually believing Mother would be cool with Harry and accepting me to marry him. Yeah Im the biggest stupid creature now.

"You're unbelievable."I said as she started to leave the room, yeah me alone.

"This is for your own good. You'll thank me one day."Mother said and the door was closed, the next thing I heard was the door getting sealed so I wouldnt be able to come out. Now that just great, I wont be able to just protect the kingdom but Harry as well and believe me...

That was what I was scared of the most.

Oh Gods please be with Harry, nothing should happen to him.

The next voice I heard stunned me even if I didnt know who it was. It made realise that all this time I didnt know all my strengths and I could do more than I thought I could.

Don't cry Katherine, you're not the one to cry. Nothing will happen to Harry as long as he has you. Just because you're not there nearby him doesnt mean you cant protect him or you re kingdom. Katherine dont underestimate yourself, you are stronger than you think. Just focus Katherine, you can do it...

Who was that angelic voice who clearly knew me, my strengths better than me and I didnt know that person?

(A/N: Ooooh who do you think spoke to Katherine? What do you think will happen next? Will Harry be ok? I will tell you that in this book there will be more than two deaths, one major. No spoiler, you ll just see.

Dedication: HeyitsEthel sirodirectioner xselytsx ❤😍😘)