omega || epilogue

Final Chapter || No P.O.V. ◊  

"My partner, my wife, my queen." He whispered, and she lazily smiled as she nodded and held him closer as the two laid together in bed.

She nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck, inhaling deeply before releasing out her breath. It felt almost symbolic, like she was letting go of everything horrible that had happened.

"I love you so much, thank you Luke." She whispered, and he chuckled as his finger lazily dragged along her skin, before they were clutching her shoulder and he was moving so that he was hovering over her, his nose nudging hers gently.

"Why are you thanking me?" He asked, and she shrugged her shoulders as she gripped his shoulders, before latching her hands together behind his neck

"For loving me. For sticking with me throughout everything." She answered, and he licked his lips as he nodded, before he was placing his body between her legs.

"Quinn you are extraordinary," He murmured, and she reached forward and kissed him, loving the way his lips felt against hers, "You have brought out a passion in me that I do not think I have had before."

"You make me feel vulnerable, and it terrifies me. I am not used to being out of control, but with you I do not mind it." He muttered, and she gave another lazy smile as she stared at her husband.

"I am glad. You should be out of your comfort zone every so often,"

"Like when?" He asked, chuckling softly as his finger dragged along the material of her shirt, caressing her bare skin slightly before she gripped his hand and interlaced their fingers together.

"Like now. We're in Spain, that is out of your comfort zone." She whispered, and he nodded as he moved so he was lying beside her.

"Ah, sì Quinn, sì es vereda yo tambien puedo hablar Español, mi amor." He murmured, and Quinn laughed slightly before kissing him as well.

"Okay, fine. You can also speak Spanish. You're also an immortal being and I only took intermediate Spanish while in high school." She said, rolling her eyes slightly before cupping his cheek gently. The love they shared, it was all intimate yet so innocent.

"Well my Queen, are you ready to return?" He asked, and she sighed before kissing him once again.

"Yes, I am. As long as I have you by my side, I can take on anything."

◊ ◊

"We need to call a council meeting." Arnold mumbled, and Quinn furrowed her brows in confusion but quickly shut the book she had in her lap, before she was following him into the throne room and taking her place on the throne besides Lukes'.

She smiled as her husband walked through, a look of complete adoration on his face as he spotted his wife, and quickened his pace before he was pressing his lips upon hers, and pulled away.

"Good afternoon. How was your rest?" He murmured, and she gave him a lazy smile before she was draping her arm across the arm rest, his hand coming to meet hers and they interlaced fingers.

"Wonderful, it has been a few years since I have had a full couple of days to myself. I appreciated it, but I have missed you." She whispered, the two sharing a loving look before the rest of the council came in, and Arnold stood as they all sat.

"We have a small crisis." Arnold announced, and Demeter stood as well and addressed the council. "It is one not really for me."

She nodded as she cleared her throat, "Thank you Arnold. I want to thank you all for letting me become the queen of the gods. This issue, well it is weird. The mortals have not been able to conceive children since we have lost our fallen sister Hera."

"Population rates will drop, and humanity will cease to exist unless a god or goddess will step up and take her place. In my opinion, I am nominating Quinn to take over the job." Demeter announced, and Quinn paled as everyone turned towards her.

"I am honored, but am I really one who could step up and take over that role? Lyla was the goddess of marriage and family, and she represented the ideal woman." Quinn said as she stood and greeted the council.

"In my unbiased opinion, I believe that Quinn would be fantastic in that role." Luke murmured, and she rolled her eyes as she sat back down onto her throne.

She was nervous, the task that they were asking of her was a huge one.

"All in favor of Quinn becoming the goddess of marriage and family, say aye." Arnold announced, and the entire council responded with a resounding aye.

"Quinn, do you accept?" Arnold asked, and Quinn licked her lips as she glanced around. Her eyes fell onto Luke, who was giving her an encouraging look before she took a deep breath.

"Yes, I accept the role of goddess of marriage and of family. I accept the responsibilities that go along with those as well as Queen of the Underworld." She said, and Michael cheered while Arnold glared at him.

"Meeting dismissed." Arnold said, before he was standing and leaving once again. Many others left as well; since Quinn had become Queen, they did not feel the need to stay around the manor anymore.

Only a few remained in the manor on occasion, and that was Michael and Calum, Mira and Ashton, and then Gabi stopped by every so often when she was finished with the hunt.

Now, Quinn and Luke were alone once again in the library and she immediately sat on his arm rest.

"My dear Queen," He murmured, pressing his lips against her forehead and she sighed as she slid off the armrest and into his lap, smiling as he wrapped his arm around her waist, "I believe that we should consummate the marriage in here."

"Oh my King, we have already consummated the marriage in every room in this house." She whispered, and he chuckled as his fingers traced along her thigh, before they were dragging themselves upwards and cradling her cheek.

"You were the best thing in my mortal life," She whispered, and he smiled

"Can I kiss you?" He murmured, and she smiled as she nodded. Even now that they were married, he still asked her permission. Her lips met his in a passionate kiss, before he was pulling away and setting her on the ground so he could stand.

"My love, are you ready for your new duties?" He asked, and she smiled before squeezing his hand gently and nodding.

"Yes, but I'm nervous Luke." She admitted, and he held her tightly as he nodded as well.

"That is alright Quinn. Like you always say, as long as I have you by my side, we can get through anything." He murmured, his lips pressing against her forehead and she breathed out as he pulled away.

"You and me baby, together forever."

The End

Authors Note -
WOW kinda bummed it's over :/
but if enough people vote or comment, i might do a bonus chapter :-)

please let me know how you guys liked it!! I'll be starting and working on other stories so follow me and stay tuned!

much love ; becca