kappa

Luke Hemmings ◊

Quinn Jackson.

The woman who had already captured my heart, the one who I was pretty sure I was already in love with, and the woman I wanted to be my Queen.

I have known her since she was born, and I have been able to see her grow into the amazing woman that she is today and see the love and care she has for everyone. And finally, she would be able to know the truth.

The only problem is, would she be upset with me once she finds out or will she still be as happy and carefree with me as she usually is.

It was quiet now in the library, and for once I was able to get some rest from how chaotic the manor had become since Quinns' arrival, and I was going to take full advantage of it. Cerberus was sitting beside me on the ground, when suddenly he growled as footsteps grew close.

I stood, only to see Arnold throw open the door with anger evident on his face, before I saw who he had in his grip. He was holding onto Quinn, and she was crying quietly as she looked at me.

"Arnold, what do you think you are doing? Release her this instant." I snarled, moving towards him but he held a hand up at me as he shook his head. My body coursed with anger at the sight before me, and I clenched my hands as Arnold opened his mouth.

"Luke, your girl here is dishonorable. Do you know where I found her this morning?" He snarled, gripping her arm harshly and I tensed as I stared him down, glancing at Quinn only to see tears streaming down her face.

"Let go of her, she does not deserve to be treated like that." I snapped, and he roughly shoved her away before scowling at me with his finger pointed at her.

"She was in bed with another man this morning, like some whore!" Arnold yelled, and my whole body shook with anger as she winced at his voice.

"Do not speak of her like that." I snarled, moving towards him and pointing my finger in his chest, "You have no right to speak of anyone and their activities. You do not even know what happened."

"I know that I saw her this morning in her bed with Michael, the two of them lying together. His arm was around her and they were too cozy. You really expect me to believe that everything is just fine?" He yelled, and I gasped quietly as I looked at Quinn who was now sobbing as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Luke, it isn't like that at all. Michael and I are just friends, nothing happened." She sobbed, and my heart clenched as she looked so distraught but Arnold just rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"She has failed the test," He said, but I held a hand up to silence him as I glared at him.

"Do not speak another word until Quinn has calmed down, or so help me brother, I will fight you." I snarled, and while he looked upset with me, he remained silent.

"Quinn, it is alright." I murmured, and she sniffled quietly. I opened my arms up but she remained standing where she was, crying quietly and I glared at Arnold as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"What happened?" I asked, and she did the little soft sniffle hiccup thing that she so often does when she is extremely upset, and I wanted to smile at it but knew this was not the right time.

"Michael was upset last night, and he came into my room and we talked then he fell asleep but Luke, nothing happened. I swear." She cried, hugging me tightly and I rubbed her back as her body continued shaking.

"Why was he upset?" Arnold snapped from behind us, and I turned to glare at him once more and he scowled as he threw his hands up and rolled his eyes.