30.Me

Ivana P.O.V

I stood in the same glass stripping room as last time we were here together. I was nervous but excited at the same time, just waiting for him to find me. Jillian told me how this rooms can work and set up everything. I turned around looking at the mirror and gave myself a quick look over. I was in red which I knew was his favorite color, just a bra, panties, stockings and heels and I hope that was sexy enough for him.

"Come on Ivana you'll be fine stupid." I said to myself.

I looked as I saw a red light shine in the hall way out side the door and my heart went crazy. I was scared and to do this but for the first time in my life I wasn't second guessing this. I love Gabriel no matter how much of an dump ass he was sometimes. I wrapped my hand around the shiny pole as the door opened. The soft music started to play and when he looked at me with the biggest smile my heart softened.

He just stood there looking at me and when I pointed to the chair in front of the glass he walked over. He sat down in the chair but he never took his eyes off of me and that only made me want to dance for him more. The lights went low, and the light red tint covered the room but I could still see him. I moved around the pole before I jumped onto it spinning around in a circle and landing on my feet. I looked at him and he just sat back looking at me but the smile was now gone.

I rubbed my hand over my body then up to my hair pushing it back. I grabbed the pole pulling myself up it and put my head far back till I saw him upside down. He sat forward now in his chair as I let go fall to the ground. I pressed the button that Jillian told me about letting the glass go up. I kept dancing moving around the pole as the small cat walk started to extended till it stopped right in front of him. I stood slow steps keeping eye contact with him as I reached behind me. I unhooked my bra as I got closer to him and just as I got closer to him I tossed it to him and he caught it.

"Is there any touching at this strip club?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I turned away from ducking down to my knees giving him a great view of my ass. I softly felt his hand moving over my ass and I turned seating on my butt to face him. I put my heel on his chest and pushed him back hard. He hit the back of the chair with a hard thump and looked at me with a smirk.

"There's not touching in the club, but for one thing only." I said grabbing his tie and pulling him to me.

He fell over me putting his hand up to stop from completely fall on top of me. He looked down at my exposed breast and moved his hand over to them but I pulled up from him. I moved up till I was away from him, and he looked at me as I quickly stood and look down at him.

"Tell me what I have to do to touch you? I promise you I'll do it." He said looking at me with dark hooded eyes.

I got on all four and slowly crawled to him as he stay bent over on the stage. I tried to be as sexy as I could be but the whole thing was still some what new. I made it to him and reached out my hand to him. It landed on his perfectly shaved face and I smiled.

"You can touch my left hand, fourth finger with my ring." I whispered to him.

I smiled at his expression, mostly because I wasn't sure what it was. Kind of happy, somewhat excited, but looked as if he wanted to cry. He removed my hand and walked over to the lights turning them back white. He looked at me as he walked around to the back. He pushed the button for the glass in the pole room to come down. He also hit a button making the music go off.

"Alright." I said confused.

I slid off the cat walk as he made it retract back. He fixed his suit as he grabbed my bra off the floor handing it to me. I put it on and he walked behind me snapping it together. He just stood there, looking at me for a long moment.

"You're making this awkward." I said looking at him.

"The half naked one thinks I'm making things awkward." He said making me laugh.

I looked at him again reaching my hand out for him again.

"Ivana I'm sorry." He said huffing.

"No, I forgive you." I said moving closer to him.

"I know you do, but I don't want you to tell you something. You mean a lot to me Ivana more than I could tell you. You're everything to me, and it's not just body. You make me laugh, I like talking to you, you made me cry. No woman that I have ever met had the power to make me cry, but you do." He took a deep breath and looked around.

I couldn't talk right now, I was shocked by everything. I never had anyone that loved me this much.

"I'm like a flower and you're the petals. I didn't have you, so I didn't have petals. So nothing about me was, right. Do you get what I'm trying to say?" He said sounding exhausted.

"I think you're trying to say, I love you." I said back to him making him smile.

"You're so smart to." He said pulling me to him.

"You're also stupid sometimes." I said pulled him into a kiss.