18. Sex PT.1

Ivana P.O.V

He parked in the lot and got out walking to the club and I was right behind him. He seemed nervous and that was something new. He opened up to me and he never did that before so maybe he was just nervous about that. He opened the door and walked in and I followed as he locked the door behind me. He stopped in the hall as if he didn't know where to go.

He was nervous about opening up to me anymore so I walked pass him. I headed up stair being carful of all of the construction around the place. He slowly followed behind me as I headed to the last room down the hall way. I pushed the door open and looked at the bondage stuff all around me.

"Why are we in here?" He asked sitting in a chair.

"Because you said the only real way you can please a woman is with sex so maybe that could help you talk to me." I said opening the door that led to the glass human display case. I stood in the darkness looking at him and he stood turning on the light in the box. He sat back down looking at me and I blushed not knowing what to do now.

"What happened with all of your ex's?" I asked standing looking at him.

He looked down to the ground as I reached back unzipping my dress and having it drop to the floor. I kicked it away but I accidental hit the glass making him look up and his eyes turned dark.

"It was because they didn't like how sexually open I was and something they didn't want to try." He said standing a hitting a button.

The ceiling opened and slowly a pole came down and I moved out of the way. I looked at it and saw a red button on the side of it. I clicked it and the pole slowly started to vibrate and he smiled.

"Why wouldn't they want someone who was sexually open?" I asked slowly pressing my breast to the glass.

"Some people aren't open about who they are and what they want. They couldn't handle or didn't like some of the things I wanted to try with them. That's why I'm happy we met in this club." He said moving closer to the glass.

I moved back unhooking my bra and letting it fall to the ground. He looked at me softly biting his bottom lip.

"Talk to me Gabriel." I said wrapping my arms around the pole.

I pulled myself up the pole wrapping my legs around it and the vibrate felt nice threw my panties.

"I never had a real relationship but my last one was the worst. Oliva was her name but we called her Olga. She was the first woman I was very open with and she told everyone that I was some kind of sex crazy freak, lying around the whole school till my parents had to come into it." He said reaching for a button on the chair.

I listened to him as I slowly grinned my hips into the vibrating pole. I noticed it only got faster and I moaned out loud.

Gabriel P.O.V

I watched as Ivana moved faster on the pole but then suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Keep talking." She said making it clear she wasn't moving unless I was talking.

"My parents had to help me out and that was fucked up because I was in collage and they had to help me. I changed school and they were disappointed in me, because they believed everything Olga said." I said pressing the button for the pole to move faster.

She let out a long moan moving her hip into the pole and I was hard as a rock watching her. I wanted to see her do more so I stood pulling out the tray that was in there with her. I placed some things on it and she looked down at them with wanting in her eyes.

"My parents think I'm a pervert, my home town thinks I'm a pervert, and so does my brother and sister." I said looking at her move down from the pole.

She was covered in sweat in the hot room, as she pulled her panties down showing me her dark brown curly hair. She looked at me saw she looked over everything I gave her and picked the sliver dildo. Her heels heel clicked on the floor as she let her tongue slid up the thing and once at the tip pushed the whole thing into her mouth.

"They don't know I own a place like this and I never want them to know about it at that. I shamed my family just because I know what I liked and how to express it safely. Oliva still hangs around my sister and forever keeps that bad memory around for me." I said as she put her back on the wall.

She put one of her heels on the tray table and slowly pushed it inside of her softly moaning keeping eye contact with me. I wanted to get to her but the dame door was locked on her side and she wasn't going to open it.

"I don't have a great relationship with any of them besides my brother he's okay. I remember him laughing when ever was being told all of this." I said watching as she pushed it in and out of her.

Her other hand moved to her breast softly squeezing them and playing with her nipple. I sat back down looking at her and I couldn't hold this in anymore. I unzipped my jean and pulled my erection free. She watched me as I sat back down wrapping my hand around myself as her breathing became heavier.

"Now, you talk." I said to her as my hand slowly moved up and down my shaft.