19.Sex PT.2

Ivana P.O.V

I can't explain the rush I felt doing this but the story he just told played in my head on repeat. He always want sex because he feels that's what is expected of him. He use to being treats a pervert, so he just acts as one. I held his eye contact as his hand moved over his dick and it only made me push the vibrating dildo deeper inside myself.

"Talk Ivana." He said in a deep sexy voice.

"I don't get like being around my dad or sister." I forced myself to say.

I didn't want to talk as I looked at his hand move up and down. I never saw a man please himself before but it was something I wanted to see. I felt my legs shaking as my climax started to creep closer and closer.

"What else?" He asked but I couldn't talk at this point but he wasn't letting up.

I let out a loud moan as moisture started down my leg and I closed my eyes at the feel of my climax hitting me. I opened my eyes when I felt hands grabbing my hands making me drop the vibrating dildo. I looked up at Gab as he forced my hand over his erection and I started moving up and down.

"My father hates that I didn't follow in his foots steps even though he put tons of money into my education. My sister is just a jealous bitch that always want to be seen as a golden child to both of my parents." I said as his mouth sucked and nibbled on my neck.

He pulled up kissing me making me move my hand faster and he softly grunted putting his hands on the wall behind me.

"She has every right to be jealous of you, look at you." He said making me pull him into another kiss.

I softly fought with his tongue till I held him still and softly bit down on hos tongue making him grunt deeply. I kept my hand moving as the hot, thick filling on him coming filled my hand slowly dripping down my hand. I looked down seeing it slowly start to ooze out now and he looked at me.

"I love you Ivana." He said and I didn't look up not knowing what to do.

"I'll move in with you." I said back to him quickly.

He didn't say anything more just moved back from me and pulling up his jeans. He grabbed my dress, bra and panties then nodded to me.

"I love you too." I said looking at him and dame that nervous feeling I got again.

"I know you do baby, so lets go get cleaned and dressed." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door and into the hall way.

"Your family thinks you're a pervert." I said to him.

"Sad yes they do." He said looking at me.

"Well I know that your a pervert and as long as you're perving on me its okay." I said smiling.

He picked me up from behind and walking with me down the hall and kissed my neck.

"Alright then I'm going to remember that." he said smiling at me.

I looked down at my still nut covered hand and stick my tongue out tasting it. To my surprise it didn't taste much like anything, but I didn't know what it was suppose to taste like.

"Taste good?" He asked smiling at me.

"It taste like nothing." I said back to him as he pulled open a door.

He walked in and I followed seeing a large tube big enough for 10 people and it was all red and black. I walked as he turned on the water and dipping his hand into it as it slowly filled up.

"What did Olga tell everyone about you?" I asked him and he looked at me with that look as if he wanted to back out.

"Well everything, say things like I bit her till she bleed and tons of different types of gay stuff. I really never found out because there was just so many different types of rumors floating around. She was my last girlfriend before you and that was almost 5 years ago. That's why I opened this place, so people don't have to worry about that judgment from others. To be sexually free and no one can call you strange or a pervert because you can express yourself." He looked at me with a hint of sadness.

I looked as he added soap to the water and the bubbles started to fill the tube. I pulled off my clothes and stepped into the water. He looked at me and slowly started to remove his clothes and I just looked at him.

"Why is it that your sister and dad dislike you?" He said stepping into the water sitting between my legs.

I wrapped my finger into his soft hair starting to clean it for him as he ran his hand up my leg.

"Well my sister just never wanted me to be better then her. All my life she was the one that was always doing the best. Graduated high school, went to collage, got a good job, moved out on her own. I got kicked out of school, didn't go to collage and to awhile to get a job but I got to know myself and found out what I wanted to do. My dad didn't like that though, he wanted me to be a paramedic like him but I didn't want to. I would love to be a lawyer on day but that's reaching for the stars right." I said laughing at my own dream.

"Well if you want, once we get home we can look for a good school for you. You're already in a court room so maybe people you meet can tell you schools in Chicago to go to. I can help you pay for it too." He said blowing the bubbles of the top of the water.

I wasn't sure to be shocked that he was just willing to support my dream and help be with it or just be happy he did. I looked at him playing with the bubbles and I couldn't help the warm feeling my heart got from him.

"I love Gabriel." I whispered to myself.

"I know you do." He whispered back to me.