11.Day One

Gabriel P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and this is the closed week for the club. I had to replace the some of the flooring and other thing here and there and that was going to take a whole dame week to do. I didn't do much outside of being at the club, the only thing I ever do is think about Ivana naked. She told me she didn't have any new cases this week so work was going to be slow for her as well. I looked at the time and it was 11:52, dame I never sleep this late but I had to say it felt nice. I got up and walked out my room looking out the window seeing almost every car gone from the block and the rain.

I looked back when my phone rang and I walked over to it seeing it was Ivana so I picked it up excited on the inside.

"Hey babe." I said to her.

"Hey, Umm I hate to ask you this so soon in our relationship but can I stay with you for about a week?" She asked me.

She hate to ask me that, she could stay forever if she wanted to and plus this is good for our relationship. If we do get anymore serious it would be great to see how it is to live with her.

"Yeah, you can stay with me for a while but why do need to?" I asked walking over to the kitchen.

"Well Ms. Young almost burned down the whole building now my wall is almost gone. She's staying her son and the other people are stay with family. I can't stand Freddy right now, so I though maybe my boyfriend." She said making me smile.

"Well sweet heart of course you can stay with me but do me a favor and think of me first next time." I said to her and she laughed.

After a few minutes of her telling me everything and I gave her directions to my house I hung up. I looked around the place and everything looked fine to me. After maybe an 30 minutes I saw her pull up into my drive away and step out looking around at everything. I opened the door and she walked over to me.

"I didn't know you lived in a house." She said hugging me.

"You smell like smoke." I said getting hit by the strong smell.

She back away from me but I pulled her back missing her and loving the fill of her. I walked over getting all the stuff from her car and placing it on the floor next to the door. I walked in and she looked around and I smiled at her. I looked down her body and dame she looked good to me all the time. She had on a tee shirt and night time pants with house shoes.

"Still in your night clothes?" I asked her making her turn and look at me.

"Oh yeah, I was just getting out the shower when everything happened so had to toss on anything." She said with a smile.

Her hair was wet, her shorts showed off her perfect legs and her wet shirt showed the shape of her breast perfectly. I walked around her grabbing her hand and leading her to the bathroom so she can shower. She turned on the water and I walked to the door and watched her as she felt the water, waiting for it to become hot.

"So what's here to eat?" She asked looking back at me.

"I'll find you something." I said still looking at her legs.

"Are you trying to give that?" She asked laughing.

I didn't look down because I knew I was hard already and I was in basket ball shorts so it was no hiding it. She stood pulling off her shirt and I could see the light colored pink bra that fit her just right. She pulled down her shorts and showing off her black underwear and I hide the shiver it gave me. I walked around her and sat on top of the toilet walking as she removed her bra then her panties. She didn't turn for me to see but I could tell she was nervous and that only turned me on more.

"Are you going to just sit there?" She asked glancing back at me.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked her already knowing her answer.

She didn't say anything just stepped into the shower letting the water fall over her body. I reached my hand over grabbing my self and slowly rubbing my hand up and down my shaft. She grabbed the bar of soap and I stood opening the closet and handing her a towel. I stopped next to the shower handing it t her but she held my hand.

"Something wrong?" I asked her with my voice getting deeper.

She dropped the her towel and released my hand slowly dragging it down my chest then slowly slipping under my shorts. She held me at the base of dick slowly moving her hand up and down. I looked up at her lips and pulled her closer to me, softly biting her bottom lips and she moaned from the slight pain of it. Her hand moved faster when my door bell rang and she pulled back but I held her closer.

"Gab." She said smiling at me.

"What?" I said pissed at the sound of the door ringing.

"Get that." She said removing her hand from me.

I huffed and she kissed me again before I walked out the bathroom and closed the door. My erection was already half gone and I was pissed. I walked to the door looking out the window and things only got worst. It was my sister and her boy friend and my brother with some bitch, who I didn't want to be bothered with right now. I took a deep breath and pull the door open and they both smiled at me.

"Gab!" Rico yelled out.

He hugged me as he walked in and the girl with him gave me a wink. Cristina looked at me and walked in without saying a word to me. I looked at her boyfriend, Guy smiled shaking my hand.

"Heard you didn't have work today, baby boy." My brother yelled.

My romantic week or non stop sex and fun with Ivana is over now that the most annoying group of people ever showed up.