15.Relationships

Ivana P.O.V

I looked at him as he drove us back to the house. I looked at the time and it was 1:43 am and the night was gone to do anything else. I had an amazing to with him and for the first time in my life I had not one but four orgasms in one night. That's like a world record for me and I loved that he could do that to me and I did it for him. I'm not sure why I feel this way about this because I loved tonight but I don't want to do this again.

"Sleepy?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah, just ready for bed." I said back to him.

He gave me a smile with his wild hair and I couldn't help but smile at him. He was so cute and innocent, on the outside at least.

"Did you have fun tonight?" He asked me and I gave him a nod as I slowly fell asleep.

Gabriel P.O.V

I pulled up to the house and I didn't wake her up just picked her up in my arms. I slowly waked her to the bedroom and placed her in my bed. She snuggled under the blanket and I smiled walking back out to lock up everything and turning lights off. I got in bed next to her and she turned placing her hand on my chest. I'll admit it to myself I was falling in love with this woman and tonight I was sure I loved her.

She was the animal woman that I wanted her to be in bed and she was a innocent sweet woman the rest of the time. I love the excitement she gave me in the club tonight and I was going to take her again tomorrow. I couldn't wait for this week to be over so we can go back to my club and have real fun. I kissed her cheek and she moved closer to as I slowly fell asleep.

********************

Ivana P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and I moved around on the bed. Gabriel wasn't there but the smell of bacon filled my noes and I smiled. I'm happy we can get back on building a real relationship and this sex club shit can stop. I got up walking out the room and heading to the kitchen were I saw him cooking.

"Morning." I said looking at the time.

"Morning to you." He said handing me my food and giving me a kiss to the cheek.

"Thank you for the food." I said digging into it.

"Thank you for last night." He said sitting down with me and his plate of food.

We both ate and talked and I sometimes forget that Gabriel isn't really funny but he makes me laugh with his corny jokes. I always made him laugh but he just though I was corny so it was funny as well.

"Do you want to go to lunch with Lilith and Freddy?" I asked grabbing his empty plate.

"Well I was hoping we could go back to Dan's club tonight." He said looking at TV.

What? I didn't want to go back to that dame club again and when I didn't say anything he just looked at me.

"Problem?" He asked softly.

I shuck my head not wanting to say anything about this. I wasn't the sexually repressed one in this relationship he was. I wanted to be with him and I wanted to have sex with him and this was the only way to do it. I don't understand why he wanted to keep doing this but as of right now I'll just play along.

"No, no problem." I said as the door bell rang.

He stood but I put my hand up walking to it and pulling the door open. It was a very pretty, red haired girl that looked at me slightly confused.

"You must be Ivana." She said reaching her hand out to me.

"Yeah, and you are?" I said shaking it.

"I'm Christina, Gabriel's sisters." She said looking pass me.

I moved to the side letting her in and she headed right for the living room. I followed behind her after locking the door and Gab stood hugging the girl and she returned it.

"Sorry Ivana, I didn't introduce you last time but this is my sister and this is my girlfriend." I smiled at how proud he sounded saying that.

"Its nice to meet you." I said to her and she said the same to me.

"You two can talk, I'm going to get dressed and go out to find something to wear for tonight." I said Christina smiled.

"Oh that would be great, I have a date night with my boyfriend and I need to find a new dress. Would you like to come with me?" She asked me and I smiled.

"Sure, I would love that." I said feeling like a normal thing to do in a relationship.

I walked into the room looking threw my clothes till I found something that was simple but nice. I watched as Gab walked into the room and started watching me dress.

"Are you okay with me going out with her?" I asked pulling on my jeans.

"No, that's fine just be back by 7:00 so we can head out." He said walking to me.

He grabbed me around the waist and gave me a kiss to the cheek. I giggle at him and he picked me up softly placing me on the bed. He crawled over me giving me soft kiss over my face and I only giggle more. He stopped and looked down at me making me blush under him.

"Move in with me?" He asked suddenly.

"What if you don't like living with me?" I asked back.

"Move in and we can find out." He said giving me another kiss.

I liked this better then going to clubs, just being with him and the small moments that we have. I like it when its just us but he didn't. He needs more excitement when it comes to sex and he didn't even know that about himself. I pushed him off of me and started getting dressed again and I looked back at him watching me. I wonder why he's like this, and I would love to just ask him but he wouldn't give me a real answer. He said we are going to there clubs for me but I know its more for him.