16. Crazy

Ivana P.O.V

I walked around the mall with Christina close to me at all times. She didn't say much but kept giving me long glances. I was walked into a small store with bright colored dresses and I walked in looking at the blue dress in the window. I wanted Lilith back so I could talk to her about Gabriel because I couldn't do that with Christina. She just looked around at something as I walked to the back trying on the dress. I stepped out looking myself over when I noticed Christina watching me. She looked up at me and smiled then walked away from me. Strange.

"Do you need with anything?" A lady asked me.

"No, I'm fine just getting this dress." I said to her and she smiled at me.

She looked like someone I knew and when she winked at me I remembered. She was one of the women last night and I suddenly felt awkward. I walked back into my dressing changing and when I walked out I ran into Christina.

"Oh sorry." She said fixing herself.

"No, its alright, do you want to get lunch?" I asked her and she nodded.

We paid for our stuff and headed to the food court. I got a big slice of pizza and I noticed she only got a soda and a side of fries. She looked at me with a worried look on her face and it made me stop eating.

"Are you alright Chris?" I asked her and she smiled.

"No one ever calls me Chris." She said laughing and I laughed too.

"But seriously are you okay?" I asked her and she huffed a little.

"Well, its just I haven't seen Gab with a girl since collage and I guess it's just a new thing. After Olga he wasn't doing so great and he just pushes all of us away from him. I'm not sure if he even had a girlfriend before you because, he keeps his past in the past." She said laughing.

"Oh, well I hope that changes soon, I would love to meet your parents and stuff." I said and she laughed loud.

"Sweet heart if he does that, that means wedding bells are coming soon. He wouldn't dream of bring a girl back to our home town, not with his rep there. Five relationships in 2 years is crazy for him at least, with him being a loving and faithful guy. I love my brother but after what happened with him and Katy, Helen, Maria, Lacy and Olga he'll never come......"

She stopped when she noticed the shocked look on my face and drank from her cup. I opened my mouth but nothing came out and she stood.

"I'm hungry." She said running from the table.

She didn't mean to give me that much info but now I know why she was so worried. Whatever happened with all of his ex she knows its going to happen to me. Is that why he doesn't want me to meet the family? But I never thought to have him meet my family, so maybe that's why. I was confused by Gabriel but I knew one thing I like him but our relationship is really going no where fast.

I finished eating and after that Christina dropped me off again. I walked to the house and before I could open the door Gabriel pulled it open and me into his arms. He didn't give me a chance to say anything before his lips smashed into mine. He picked me up making me drop my bag on the floor and he kicked the door closed. His tongue fought its way into my mouth and after that I was helpless to the taste of him. He stumbles back trying to make it to the room but he couldn't wait.

My back hit a wall and he pushed me up till I stuck there. His hands ran over my breast before he ripped my shirt in two. I don't know why but I liked him being this forceful with me. He pulled me off the wall and pushed me to the couch bending me over the back of it. I tired to sit up on my hands but he grabbed both my wrist holding them behind my back.

He pushed into suddenly and with enough force to make me scream out loud. He moved fast in me with a feel of longing for me. I whimpered and moaned at ever trust he gave till he fell over me softly kissing my back. I felt my climax coming and he began moving his hip on small circles making my legs wobble. I could fill moisture running down my legs but he didn't stop making my orgasm hit me like a rock.

He didn't stop just released my arms turning me around to face him. Its strange how he was being this sexual beast right now but his face only had traces on love on it. I reached up wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a gentle kiss. He kissed me back as he kept pushing into me as I gently kissed him all over his face. I stopped when he suddenly stop moving in slightly jerking tell me he hit his climax. We didn't say anything just kept breathing heavy till I looked in his eyes.

"I missed you." He said softly to me.

"I missed you too." I said as he put me down and my legs wobbled.

He walked away leaving the room from me for a moment but returned with shorts on and a large tee shirt in his hands. I removed my wet and ripped clothes and pulled the almost dress like shirt onto me.

"Can we talk?" I asked him and he looked at me nodding.

"What happened with you and your ex girlfriends?" I asked and he looked shocked.

"Let me guess Christina told you?" He said huffing.

"She didn't tell me much of anything, that's why I wanted to talk to you." I said feeling nervous and it showed.

"Nothing much happened just people split sometimes." He said walking pass me.

"Yeah, but five relationships in two years a bit much for you right." I said making him stop.

"For fuck sake Ivana I don't feel like it for this shit, just get dressed so we can go out." He said almost yelling as he walked to the bathroom.

I heard the door slam and all of that nervousness I had changed to anger. He wasn't going to just open up to me but I had to find out how to make him.