4. Interview

Ivana P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and my virgina was almost sore from how much masturbating I did last night. I couldn't get that Gabriel guy off my mind even when I tried to. I reached over to my bedside table and grabbed the card he gave me last night and I wanted to call him but Lilith was still at my house. The girl never went home but then again she was always drunk of her ass. I stood looking over the card and it was an email on the bottom with a code on it. I walked over to the computer turning it on and bring up my email.

"Alright, Ivana you can do this," I said hyping myself up for this.

I typed in the email for club whispers and type a simple request for a tour of the place. I made sure to put in the code on the card and sent it. I took a deep breath standing from the computer and walking to my closet. Before I could open it my computer dinged telling me I had an email. I was nervous to look back and see it was the club. Oh my goodness I was acting stupid it was a fucking email. I walked over to the computer slowly and looked seeing it was from the club and I read it.

"Dear Ivana, I'm happy you decided to come for your own privet tour. I will give you the tour myself and I very much hope you join my club and enjoy the tour. From Gabrial." I looked up smiling and I ran to my closet finding something to wear for my tour.

I stood on a bright red dress that stopped above my knees but had red thin lace that wraps around it. Was that too much or just enough. I didn't care I was going to wear the shit and look good but I knew what was going to happen if I wore it. I was going to feel great about myself and when someone gives me a little attention I was going to run away.

"Why are you wearing that?" Lilith said walking into the room with a cup in her hand.

"No reason," I said stuffing it back into my closet.

"Going for a tour of the club, good its a great place for you." She said falling on the bed.

"No, not that," I said back to her.

"Well I can't come tonight, I'm going to take some pills and chill at the beach today. I turning pale as fuck and need some color and have a date tonight." She said looking at me strangely.

"Alright then but that's not where I'm going," I said back to her.

"Alright then." She said turning over and going to sleep again dropping her water onto my bed.

I looked at the time and it was late in the day almost 2:00 pm now. I slept like a rock after my vibrator batteries died on me. I walked out getting me some food and then took a shower I had a long night ahead of me.

*************

I parked my car in the same parking lot as I did last night and looked at the building in the dark. I felt excited but nervous, like I wanted to smile but at the same time puke. I took a deep breath and stepped out the car walking to the front door. I pulled it open and the front desk lady looked at me.

"Hello Ivana, Gabriel will be with you in a second." She said picking up the ringing phone.

I looked around the place and noticed how dark and red everything was. It was something like a sexy but scary place to be.

"Ivana, nice to see you came," Gabriel said walking out of a room.

He looked me up and down with his eyes stopping on my legs. I pulled the thin curtain of my dress close and he looked up into my eyes.

"My office please," he said walking back to the door.

I followed behind him and the woman at the desk looked me over giving me a wink as I walked past. I didn't know what to do so I gave her a wavy and she laughed. I walked into the office and Gabriel at behind a desk and I sat in front of him.

"Ivana I just need something from you first. I need your name, age, and sex." He said with papers in front of him.

"Ivana Smith, 25 and female," I said sweat on my brow.

He wrote everything down and looked at me noticing me sweating.

"It's alright beautiful, I won't do anything to you that you wouldn't like. Which brings me to my next question, What do you like?" He asked dropping the pen and sitting back.

"Oh, strawberry cake, apple pie, working out sometimes, walking....."

"No, Ivana sexually." He said smiling at me.

"Oh..." I said embarrass and I thought for a moment what I liked.

"Dicks...I mean penises." I said super nervous.

"Okay well that's something but this place is more than dicks, I mean penises. Tell me what turns you on, what you dream about a man or woman doing to you." He said moving closer to me.

"Well, I don't know," I said not knowing what to do but I need to leave.

He looked at me smiling at how nervous I was and I frowned at him but he held that sexy smile.

"Okay Ivana, I'm going to do something with you." He said standing and I stood up with him.

He looked me over as he took off his jacket that showed a white shirt that hugged his chest tight. He rolled up his sleeves and grabbed my arm pulling me in front of him.

"Tell me how to please you, where to touch you." He said looking at me.

"What? I don't know." I said moving back from him.

"Ivana I want to know what you like or at least get close to it so I can show you the right stuff." He said pulling me back to him with more force.

His hand held mine tight and I kind of liked him overpowering me like this.

"Well like this and maybe to do it to you," I said scared of his reaction.

"Good, we are getting somewhere." He said with a smile.