9.Gabriel

Gabriel P.O.V

I sat at my desk thinking of everything that happened last night and how badly I fucked up. I shouldn't be getting this personal with anyone. I stood looking at the time and it was almost midnight, so safe to say Ivana won't be here. I looked as Julie walked into my office placing papers down.

"So where is your girlfriend tonight?" She asked smiling at me.

"Fuck you, you know she's not my girlfriend." I said back to her.

"Yeah, so that class a fucking in your other office didn't happen." She said laughing at me.

"It shouldn't had happened." I said walking back to my chair and falling down.

"Come on Gab, you got to stop this shit man. I'm a lesbian and I know a pretty girl when I see one and dame she is hot. I don't get why you can just date the girl if you like her, what are the chances another girl will break you heart." She said looking down at me.

"Its not about that." I said to her quickly.

"Come on man, I've known you for like 6 years now and that's what it is. The love of your life is currently getting married to your brother. That shit sucks on so many levels but its not the end of the world. You like her so talk to her, take her out, I know you have a sex thing but so what." She said sitting on my desk.

"I don't have a sex thing, I just think everyone should have a chance to express some of there fantasies." I said back to her.

"Yeah, I remember hearing about all of that shit in school. Olga was a bitch anyway, what type of person tells the whole school about there sex partner. "She said standing.

"A bitch." I said back making her laugh.

"Oh yeah by the way family is coming in this weekend so, I'll take over around here so you can hide." She said looking back at me.

"I don't hide this place but come on you think they would understand a place like this. I have shit to deal with every day there disappointment is not something I have time for." I said standing and walking to her.

"Get the fuck out of here with that Gab, you are almost rich from this place. You have the biggest kink club in Chicago, I've seen governors and celebrities here. What parent wouldn't be proud of that? Its not like you're a sex crazy type of guy, that was the first time you had sex in like 5 years, right?" She said to me.

"You know my family and my parents, they hate you for being a lesbian. I can't image what would happen if they found out this is the business I run." I said back to her.

"Well I'm proud of you and give that cute little chocolate thing a chance before I steal her from you. I saw her last night with those two girl, If she like that she'll love me." She laughed as I pushed her out of the room.

I hate it when she's right but dame it, she was always right about everything. I couldn't hold on to what that bitch Olga did to me all those years ago. Ivana didn't have a bad bone in her body and I can't help but to think about her anyway.

Ivana P.O.V

I was fast asleep when I heard my phone buzzing on the table. It had to be Lilith drunk some where so I picked it up.

"What wrong Lilith?" I said sleepily into the phone.

"Oh no, this is Gabriel." His voice sounded nervous.

"Oh, well what's going on?" I asked still feeling sleepy.

"I just wanted to say sorry for the last few days, and to see if you wanted to get breakfast tomorrow." He said really nervous.

"Oh well, I have to be at work at 6:30 so maybe once I get off at 3:00 we can get something then." I said with the phone almost falling out of my hand.

"That sounds great." He said overly excited and yelling into the phone.

"Have you seen Lilith lately?" I asked him.

"Ummm...Yeah she's here with a guy tonight." He said to me.

"Alright then goodnight." I said falling asleep before he said anything back to me

***********

I walked out of work after another long day of work when I spotted Kevin walking up to me. I huffed and walked around heading to the front of the building. I didn't have time for him right now, not when I was getting picked up by Gabriel.

"Ivana!" Kevin yelled running behind me.

I spotted Gabriel as I made it to the front of the court house and I almost ran to him. He tried to say something but I got into the car and he just got in to. He looked threw the mirror seeing Kevin slowly walk away from the car with an upset look.

"Friend of yours?" He asked me.

"No, ex boyfriend that won't leave me the hell alone." I said looking at him.

He was dressed in jeans, a white tee shirt and a brown letter jacket. He had a causal sexy look to him that I've never really seen before.

"You look nice today." I said to him and he smiled.

"Thanks, you look just what a court reporter should look like." He said making me laugh.

"Where are we going to drink at?" I asked him and he looked shocked.

"It's 3:07 isn't that a little early." He said to me.

"Yeah, if I was you it would be early." I said poking fun at him.

"Listen, Ivana I didn't mean to react that way at the club the other night. I shouldn't have forced you any where with me and did that to you." He said with a kind of sad look.

"No Gab, I know we probably shouldn't have had sex just yet but I liked it and I don't feel bad about it." I said touching his hand.

"Oh well good then we can just start over with everything. Hello, I'm Gabriel Mera Valderrama and I'm from Florida but my family's origin is in Mexico." He said with a smile and I smiled back.

"Well then Ivana Kenney and I've always lived in this city and so did my whole family. I've always been black or African American what ever one you prefer." I said back to him not know what to say.

"Good now lets go get you a drink." He said pulling off from the court house. I'm happy we both are trying to build a relationship even if it started off shaky.