2. Whispers

I woke up the next morning feeling well rested and ready for another day. I went to bed at 10 and woke up early like always at about 8:30 this morning. I walked out in my living room and turned on the morning news when I noticed someone on my couch.

"Lilith." I said loud and she moved falling to the floor.

"What? who's there?" She said grabbing her head.

"Let me guess, hung over like every weekend." I said walking into the small kitchen that connected.

"No, just need more sleep and to throw up and I'll be fine." She said trying to stand but fell onto the table.

"You're a mess." I said grabbing my coffie and walking into the room to dress for the day.

I looked at all of my clothes and everything was great for a court room but nothing much. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a nice blouse and took a shower. After about a hour I walked back out to see Lilith sleep again and a slight knock on the door. I walked open pulling the door open and Freddy gave me a big hug picking me off the floor.

"Hey baby sis how you been?" He said swinging me around.

"Put me down you nerd!" I said laughing at him.

He placed me down and i gave him a kiss to the cheek and he smiled looking around my place.

"Nice place here." He said looking at Lilith on the couch still passed out.

"Still friends Jack Daniel's  I see." He said walking oer to her.

"Fuck you Freddy." Lilith said sitting up.

Her blond her was all over the place and her bra was showing. Her short red dresss was almost over her hips and her blue eyes, blood shot red.

"I don't want to fuck you, I think sex with you would be like sticking my dick in a bottle of vodka." Freddy said as she moved passed him.

Lilith stopped punching him in his shoulder and moving pass him. She walked to my room steal my clothes and walking to the bathroom.

"So no work for today?" Freddy asked as I sat next to him.

"Naw, not for the next few day." I said looking at my phone.

"What plans do you have, to clean your bookself, maybe by a plant to watch grow." He said smiling.

"I am not a boring person." I said to him.

"No, she just fun as much fun as watching paint dry." Lilith yelled from the bathroom.

"Nice one Lilith." Freddy yelled and she laughed.

"Why don't you two just have sex already anf get this over with." I said making Freddy laugh.

"Shut up, Once Ciroc there comes uot the bathroom we can go for breakfest." Freddy as making Lilith yell at him from the bathroom.

I walked into my room changing my shoes when my computer binged telling me I had an email. I walked over checking it and it was from Mr. Lujan. I as a invite to a party tonight at Whispers club down town. I didn't pay it any attention as Lilith walked into my room fully dressed looking at my computer.

"Oh good you got the invite, tonight is going to be fun." She said applying make up to her face.

"What is it for?" I asked doing the same.

"Its for the place we are going to night. It's just going to be dancing, music, fun nothing crazy okay." She said standing.

We all went out getting breakfest and having fun like I never have. I caught myself looking at every guys dick as he walked pass and every ass too. I was a horney mess and all i could think of was maybe masterbating when I got home. After breakfest Freddy said his goodbye and went home for the day. Me and Lilith went out shopping for us both something to wear tonight. Lilith didnt tell me much about this place, just it will be guys there and maybe I could meet someone. after about 3 hours we made it to Lilith's place to get ready for the night and lunch.

"Ivana I'm going to do your hair nice and your make so you can look great tonight." She said as we ate.

Maybe 6 hour it was 7 and the sun as low in the sky as Lilith did my hair in tons of curls and I stood fixing hers now. We both walked out in heels heading to the car and Ivana was driving us there. She talked to me but I couldn't hear her over my own excitement of having a fun night. We pulled up to a building with about 3 floor and got out the car. It had big red letter on the front of I reading 'Dark Whispers' on the front of it.

"What type of place is this now?" I asked her as we walked to the front desk.

"A kink club." She said going in her purse and pulling out a card.

"A kink club!" I yelled getting the attention of everyone in the room.

"Don't worry, there's nothing happening dirty here tonight. Its just a party for members and there guest. If you want to join you can after the party and I know you will." She said as the front desk lady pointed us to the ballroom.

I was now nervous and regretting coming here now. I should have asked more question about where we was going but I trust her not to being me to a fucked up place like this. I can't be in a room full of sex crazed, animals like this. We walked into the large ballroom where ever one was dressed to the nines with gold everywhere. Lilith walked around talking with people and I found a wall to hold up. A man walked around handing me a glass of wine and I took it sipping on it little by little.

The room got silent and the lights got dimer making me think it was crazy sex time. The fact that I'm still here told me I was interested in seeing what happened next. I looked as the lights on the stage lit up and everyone clapped as a young handsome man walked on the stage and my eyes stuck to him like glue. He must have felt me watching him because as soon as he stopped near the mic he looked at me. For a long moment our eyes never moved from each other and suddenly he looked away from leaving me wanting his attention even more.