26.I Don't Know

Ivana P.O.V

I looked at the time on my phone and it read 12:30 telling me that Gabriel would be gone now. The jerk had to work for sure and he wouldn't be here so everything would go smoothly for me, in and out. I stepped out of the car walking to the front porch and grabbing the hidden key. I opened the door and it was dark but telling me he wasn't here. I turned on one light and sadness filled my heart all over again. I was going to be living here soon, which reminded to call the moving company in the morning.

"Hello?" Christen said walking into the room with a bat in her hand.

She looked at me taking a deep breath and putting the bat down.

"I was about to beat the shit out of Ivana." She said smiling at me.

"Yeah sorry, just forgot some stuff here, I'll be quick." I said looking around.

"Are you sure you're not here to talk with my brother?" She said seating on the couch.

"It's not to talking about, he told me how he felt about me in more then one way." I said walking to the bag on the floor.

"Ivana, you need to talk to him." She said standing up.

I grabbed my bag off the floor and headed back over to her.

"Ivana." She said again making me feel angry.

"What Christina? What the hell would we talking about? Me being a slut or a whore? Me using him for my own sexually fantasies and kicking him to the side?" I yelled at her.

"Just talk to him about something, I've known that man my whole life and I've never seen him cry until this morning." She yelled back at me.

"I could give a shit about that, he broke my heart and I should just forgive him for that. He isn't the first person in the world to get played by someone. I did and it was with my ex boyfriend before him. I opened myself to him and he crushed me the moment he felt low." I yelled back at her.

"If you understand how it feel to be low and insecure then give him the benefit of the doubt here. The guy has never had a good relationship in his life and you where just to good to be true and trust me I though so to." She yelled back to me.

"No Christina, just no." I said looking at her.

"You know what fine, but at least tell me why if you won't tell him." She said with sadness in her eyes.

"Because he showed me that relationship fall apart and its better it happened now then 23 years from now. He made his choice and just because he's sad about it now doesn't mean I just come back." I said walking to the door.

I grabbed the handle when Gabriel bust in knocking me to the ground. I looked up at him in shock and then over to Christen who had a smirk on her face.

"I saw your car pull up and I called him, the bat thing was just great acting." She said standing and walking out the room.

Gab reached his hand out for me but I stood up on my own.

"I don't need your help." I said trying to walk pass him but he stopped me.

"Ivana wait." He said as I tried getting pass him again.

"For what? You have insult to throw at me?" I asked angry.

"No, I wanted to say sorry." He said to me sadly.

"Are you fucking for real with this? Last night I was a slut?" I said looking at him.

I looked him up and down stopped on his finger spotting the ring I got him. He noticed me looking and pulled his hand up showing it to me.

"I fucked up and took my own fear out on you. I loved you last night when I fucked up and I still love you right now." He said moving closer to me.

I took a step back and the tears that filled his eyes matched mine. I knew it was time for me to say yes and stay or no and go. I shuck my head trying to find the clear answer here but dame it was no where to be found.

"Why did you do this to us?" I asked crying heavy.

"Give me a chance to fix it Ivana and I promise I will." He said moving closer to me.

I couldn't stop the tears and when he reached into his pocket pulling out a small box I covered my face. He moved in front of me opening it showing a small ring and he pulled it out.

"I promise you I'll fix this, and here is the ring to show it." He said offering it to me.

I looked at the ring and everything in me wanted to take it from him and put it on my finger but I didn't move.

"Is this a promise ring?" I asked him.

"No, this is your engagement ring." He said making me almost scream out in pain.

It was already hard why did he have to make it harder. I opened my mouth when Rico walked into the house falling over everything.

"Oh shit." He slurred out.

"I'm, I'm sorry, I'm sorry guy." He said taking a big drink from his bottle of alcohol.

I heard a car honk it horn followed by someone yelling something to him and he laughed.

"Night, you ass wholes." He yelled back to them closing the door behind himself.

He walked pass Gab patting his shoulder and gave me a wink . He walked into the kitchen and Gab looked back at him annoyed by his sudden interruption. I was happy for the moment, cleaning my face and for the first time looking at the ring fully. I had a moment to think with out his eyes burning into my heart and I though.

My mother stuck with my father for years but it all ended with them wasting 23 years of there life. I don't want to do that, and I don't want to do that to him either but I cant just turn my back on us.

"I tell you tomorrow." I said grabbing my bag.

"Alright, that's better then no I guess." He said.

I walked out the door not looking back at him, thinking of the most important decision of my life.