28.Thinking PT2

Gabriel P.O.V

I sat on my bed looking at my phone hoping Ivana would call me and just say yes. I sat back looking at the time and it was almost 7 in the morning. I need to get some type of sleep before work tonight. I pulled back the cover and snuggled in them when the door bell rang, I got up excited that it could be Ivana but I just relaxed. I walked to the door pulling it open and it was satan him self at my door.

"Hey, Gab." Olga siad smiling at me.

"Hello, Olga or should I call you Olivia?" I said to her and she smiled.

"Well can I come in or what?" She said pushing pass me.

I moved over some and closed the door behind us. She looked around the house and I looked at her in a long coat. She still had her blond hair, and that bright red lip stick that made her lips look bigger. She still had a nice shape and her breast still a nice size, she was still that beauty queen I met years ago.

"Do you see something you like?" She asked turning to look at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked walking to her.

"Come on Gab we do this once every year, you act like you hate me, then we have mind blowing sex for a week. I then leave to go home and you go back to acting like you hate me." She said looking up at me.

I looked as she pulled the coat off of her showing she was just in a sex red bra and panty outfit with heels on.

"Yeah Olivia you're right about all that and thats is how it goes down. Now we're at the part when you drop the coat showing yourself half naked. I look at you for a long moment then grab you and toss you on the couch." I said and she moved closer to me.

"You tossed me on the couch and do what to me?" She said in a deep voice.

She grabbed my hand forcing it to cup one of her breast as she pushed into me. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes for a moment.

"Gab, tell me?" She said raching down grabbing my dick.

"Well I can't tell you, because thats not whats going to happen this time. If the fact that I don't have an erection doesnt tell you that." I said looking at her and she laughed like I knew she would.

"Oh let me guess some girl has your attention right now, why do you do this to yourself. You and me both now that she is just a filler for me. You have always loved me and I have always loved you as well. Stop playing this game with me already and have sex with the woman you love." She said getting angry.

"You always loved me Olivia?" I asked her smiling.

"You know I do." She siad smiling back.

I pulled my hand away from her breast and grabbed her hand pulling it up to her face.

"Then explain the wedding ring?" I asked her and she pulled her hand away from me.

"It's not a wedding ring, it as given to me by a friend." She said.

"Oh yeah, Christina told me about your friend, Roger is his name right. I didn't know people who are just friends get married." I said to her.

"Oh who gives a shit Gab, I'm married now big deal. You know whta this is its sex, and it has always been sex." She said walking over to the couch.

She turned around putting her knees into the couch and turning to look at me smiling. She reached back unhooking her bra and pulling it off tossing it to me.

"So just come on and lets start our week of love." She said.

Love was a word that was only for Ivana and when I heard a little bing come from my phone I looked back. Olga rolled her eyes at me as I walked away heading for my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and looked as Olga walked in and laid across my bed. I looked down at the phone and it was a text from...Ivana.

"Shit." I said to myself feeling happy but nervous at the same time.

I clicked on it and opened the message and it was short and to the point.

"I'll see you at the club tonight." It read and that was something for me.

It wasn't a lot but it showed she wanted to see me and that made me smile. I put my phone and fight the need to call her as I turned seeing Olga was still here.

"Ready or what?" She said angry.

"No, Olga I'm not ready and I'll never be ready to be with you. I feel in love with the most beautiful woman in the world and I'm going to be making love to her....soon. I want you to go, and leave me along forever." I said looking at the time 8 a.m.

"No more four play." She said reaching for me but I grabbed her wrist.

"I don't love you and this little game you like to play is over now. I don't want to see you or hear from you again." I said pulling her out of the bed.

I forced her into the living room and fond her bra for her and tossed it at her.

"You can't really be throwing me away for some other woman Gab. We have history." She said snapping on her bra.

"Nothing but bad history." I said grabbing her coat and tossing it at her.

"Oh come on Gabriel you're the type of guy that women want to stay with. You are nothing but fucking awesome sex and that's it. Why throw away a girl like me that will at least come back for a women that might leave you one day?" She siad pulling on her coat.

I pushed her to the fornt door and before she could talk again I opened it pushing her out of my house.

"Because i would rather spend one year of my life with her, then spend a moment with you bitch." I said slammng the door.

Now since she was gone I need to get some sleep, if I could really sleep this excited.