23. This Nightmare

Gabriel P.O.V

I glanced over to Ivana and she just looked at her phone not say much like always now. After that day with her parents she hasn't said much to me. We were on our way to the club tonight just because we are having a new members party.

"Everything okay?" I said to her.

"Yeah." She said glancing at me.

That was all she ever said and some parts of me wanted to just make her talk but I didn't. I played it just like she did not say much and not listening at all.

"Is there any play stuff going on tonight?" She asked me.

I didn't say anything right away because I was shocked that she asked me that. She was the one sick of all of this and now she wants it.

"Why?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I though you liked doing stuff like this." She said.

"I do, but if I remember right you didn't." I said parking in the lot.

"Well, I thought it would be fun for us." She said smiling slightly pushing her breast up in her dress.

I should be talking to her but the top of her breast was making my brain not work. I didn't notice that I moved closer to her till she touched my face.

"Come on we can do something kinky, that's what our relationship is built on." She said with a smirk.

I moved back from her and looked up. I was shocked but my face stayed emotionless. After all the talking, meeting her family, well everything that's what she thought. I always put some much into relationships and get nothing out of it.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said stepping out the car.

I started for the club and I could hear her behind me. I'm not sure why but my heart felt slightly heavy and my throat felt tight. We walked into the club and Jillian looked at. I put my hand up stopping her from talking. If Ivana thought this all we are I'll show her.

Ivana P.O.V

I walked behind Gab giving Jillian a quick wavy that she returned. I was in the mood for something romantic and this was a great thing right now. I mean this club is the reason we are together. Our relationship started here and after talking to my mom I want to show him how much I loved him.

I have been texting Lilith like crazy to find some romantic for him. The only bad part was that I had to limit how much I talked or looked at him. He can read me like a book and I didn't want that.

"Wait here." He said walking away.

I nodded walking to Jillian and she smiled at me.

"How's it been dark chocolate?" She asked me.

"Nothing just excited about tonight." I said smiling big.

"What's going on? You two getting married?" She said laughing at her own joke.

"No, but after the party I going to give him this." I pulled the small black box out of my purse.

She grabbed it and pulled it open. She looked down at the sliver band ring, the at me.

"It a promise ring for him. I wasn't sure if they made men promise rings but whatever. Do you thinking he'll like it?" I said feeling excited and nervous.

Her face softened to a warm smile looking at me.

"He's going to love it." She said as I spotted him coming.

I grabbed the box and quickly stuffed it in my purse. He didn't say anything just grabbed my wrist. He pulled me along in to a back room that was dimly lit.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"What you wanted, something kinky right?" He said slightly angry.

I pushed my confusion to the side for a moment but fought not to get angry myself.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked with a little anger in my voice.

"I know how our relationship started but I thought we came a long way. I'm not going to let you make a fool out of me. I'm not going to let another bitch break my heart." He yelled at me.

"Where the fuck is this coming from?" I yelled back.

He moved closer to me backing me into a wall. His face only read anger but mine only sadness.

"You've been ignoring me, always texting someone, lock on your phone. Yesterday you disappeared from three hours and lied about where you went." He said still yelling.

I opened my mouth but before I could talk he pulled back a curtain. He walked into the room that was just a bed and well lit, with a large window. Everyone was in brightly colored masquerade masks. It had to be maybe 25 to 30 people there looking at us. I looked from them to Gabriel and he smiled.

"So you want something kinky, here it is. All you sluts want the same thing from me, right? At least Olga just said it, you're the worst one yet. Play innocent, like you're so sweet and you maybe biggest whore, piece of shit I dated." He said with his bottom lip trembling.

I wasn't sure why this happened tonight, of all nights. I looked at him holding back all of my tears that begged to come. He nodded to the bed but I didn't move.

"You do call the woman you like a piece of shit." I forced the words out my mouth.

"Well I guess I'm just like your mother, I feel out of love." He said with a smirk on his face.

With just once sentence he broke my heart. I turned to the door but before I turned the door handle he laughed.

"A slut with no back bone." He said making me stop.

I turned looking at him and with my head high I stopped at the bed. I didn't say anything to him just reached back undoing my dress. I wasn't sure why I was doing this but I am. I just need to do this, deep down inside I knew why but right now I just wanted to.