20. Mom

Gabriel P.O.V

I watched as Ivana got ready for work and I didn't want her to leave me. She was in front of the mirror putting her makeup on and I was trying to think of how can I make her stay here.

"What time is it?" She asked running into the bathroom.

"6:01." I said to her and she ran out in a panic.

"Shit, shit, shit." She ran pulling on her shoes with her toothbrush in her mouth.

I don't even think she noticed that she never didn't anything to her hair. She ran to me turning around and I pulled the zipper of her dress up.

"Ivana." I said and she turned to look at me.

"You never did anything to your hair baby." I said and she looked into the mirror.

"Shit!" She said going threw her bag.

"You know the court house is only 15 minutes away from here and you have to be at work by 7:30." I said and she stopped moving and looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me that before?" She asked walking back to the bed.

"Because when I woke up before and started running around." I said grabbing her by the waist and pulling her down to the bed.

She took a deep breath and looked at the time and it was only 6:10 now.

"I leave at 7:00." She said closing her eyes.

I moved on the bed when I felt a phone vibrate under me. I moved around till I found the black IPhone and handed it to her. She grabbed it and put it on speaker then placed it onto my chest.

"Hello?" She said.

"Yeah, hey Ivana." Freddy said to her.

"What's up?" She asked back.

"Well I just wanted to give you the heads up that mom, dad and Sandy are going to be visiting with me and they want to have dinner with us tonight." He said slightly nervous.

Ivana almost popped off the bed by the new that he just broke.

"What?!" She yelled.

"Ivana I know, I don't want to tell Lilith but I never told them I was dating her. That's my own personal shit storm but strangely enough I really like dating her so I have to just tell them. What about you are you bring Gabriel with you to dinner?" He asked her and I looked at Ivana who wasn't looking at me.

"Well yeah I'm bring him, if he wants to come but dame it. I wasn't expecting them to come till the holidays came around." She said to him.

"Ivana its two weeks before Thanksgiving, you didn't notice the cold stupid." He said back to her.

"Shut you, I noticed that but for fuck sake." She almost yelled.

"Oh and Gabriel man I'm sorry about the last two times we met. I talked with Lilith and she told me you're an okay guy, so sorry about that shit." He said talking to me.

"It's alright man, how did you guess I was right her with her?" I asked.

"Ivana puts everyone on speaker when she is home and she told me she was staying with you. I call you once they get here." He said.

"Alright, love you and don't tell them anything about anything about me." She said back to him.

"Alright, Love you too." He said hanging up.

"Do you want to come to this shit fest?" She asked me.

"Sure why not, lets get this over and fast." I said looking at the time and it was 6:37 now.

I stood up walking to the bathroom and shower to get dressed. I was going to miss her all day and then I had to meet her parents. That sounded like a fucked up day for me and a even more fucked up day for her.

Ivana P.O.V

Oh my shit, my parents are coming to town and I hate to say it but I did forget that it was even getting cold outside. Maybe its because I'm not out much or just always in a car but I was hoping I still had time before they fucked up every holiday for me. Well at least I get to see my mom she was always great to see. I looked at the time and it was 7:00 now.

"Gab I'll see you for lunch at 12:30 alright." I yelled heading for the door.

"Alright, Love you." He yelled back.

"Love you too." I yelled back to him heading out the door.

I sat behind my type write listening to this guy yelled about his wife in a divorce case. I just kept typing because it was away for me to forget the horror of tonight. I glanced up at the time and it was 12:28 and I smiled.

"Alright everyone 30 minute recess." The judge said and I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

I ran outside and there stood....my mom smiling at me with a dress on and heels.

"Ivana!" She said running to me and I ran to her as well.

I gave her a big hug and she almost picked me up from excitement. I moved back from her and looked over to Gabriel that was standing next to his car. I gabbed her hand and walked her down to him stopping next to him.

"Mom, this is Gabriel my boyfriend." I said looking at him proud.

"Oh, Hello sweetheart." She said reaching up and hugging him then kissing him on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you to." He said returning everything to her.

"Do you two want to come to lunch with me?" She said and I nodded.

"Oh good, I need to talk with you Ivana." She said and I looked at Gabriel.

She walked around getting into the back seat and I kept looking at Gab.

"It maybe be something good." He said to me.

"Or it could be a new headache." I said making him smile.

I got into the car and looked at my mom who looked nervous as hell.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing's wrong." She said back to me.

"You look nervous." Gab said looking at her.

"No, I just need to talk with everyone Gab, you just drive and take us here." She said handing him a paper with directions on it.

He looked at it and drove away from my job and I wanted to know what was going on.