29.You

Ivana P.O.V

I sat in the hospital room looking at my father sleeping and the half slumped side of his face and it broke my heart. He didn't just pass out like stupid told everyone he had a seizure but the doctor said it wasn't that bad. I don't what a bad one looks like but this bad enough I think. I looked as he started to open on of his eyes and looked at me.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"That's the first thing you say seeing me, the only person that's here right. I took off work for this." I said looking at him.

"Just though the one that loved me would be here." He said trying to move.

"You're unbelievable all the dame time dad, we all love you." I said back to him.

"Really? That's why you always call and talk to me, that's why my son talks to me all the time, that's why your mother is leaving me." He said sarcastically.

"Yeah, like you wanted to talk to me dad." I said in the same sarcastic voice.

"If you would have called you would have found out." He said back to me.

I didn't say anything more to him he just moved a little looking up at TV. I pulled out my phone trying to figure out if I should text or call him.

"What happened to the Mexican boy?" My dad asked.

"We broke up." I said to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"He called me a slut." I said and he laughed.

I just looked at him as he struggled to laugh at my problems. He looked over at me with a weak smile on his face.

"It's not funny that it happened to you but you broke up over that." He said.

"Yeah, it was more to it but that sums it up some." I said back to him.

"Well, I can look down on you about that my wife is divorcing me because for 20 something years I was bad. I have never said sorry to your mother once in my life and I never told her I loved her once either. Ivana baby." He said getting my attention.

I looked up at him and that was the first time in my life he called me baby. He has never called me anything but Ivana so I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Don't be stupid like me or your sister, don't let your own stupid pride making you lonely. If I would have forgiven your mother for her mistakes in the past and admitted to my own I wouldn't be here. I know I was hard on you your whole life and I'm happy I was. You turned out to be a fine young woman, with more then just money. Your sister has more money then you a, better car and house but you have something she can't have. You have love and kindness in you and that something I wish I had more of too." He looked as if he would cry.

I stood up closing the space between us and giving him a soft kiss to his cheek. He had never been this nice to me before and it was nice to connect with him.

"I love you dad." I whispered to him.

"I love you too." He said just as my mother walked into the room.

I grabbed my phone as I walked to her giving her a hug and she looked at my dad. I walked out into the hall way as I heard them talking, pulling out my phone. I didn't have time to call Gab so I just sent him a quick texted and after a few moments he texted me back.

"I'll be there." He texted back and I walked back into the room.

"I'll be back up there later dad." I said to him but he didn't hear me as he talked to my mom.

I walked out the room looking for Jillian's number in my phone. I walked out the hospital and thank goodness ran into Lilith parking the car. I forgot I didn't have my car. She looked at me but I pushed her back into the car and got in myself.

"What the fuck?" She said.

"Take me back to the hotel." I said smiling and she pulled away.

Gabriel P.O.V

I was acting stupid but I looked at myself in the mirror in the 5th suit I tried on and I think this one was nice. It as black with a red little pocket square in it and I think Ivana would like it. I pushed my hair back and made sure my teeth where nice and clean. I grabbed my car keys and had to remember a small thing like speed limits on my way to the club. I got out of my car parked in the lot and noticed Jillian walking to her car.

"Jillian." I said walking to her.

"Oh hey, what's wrong?" She said walking to me.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked her.

"It's Monday, the club isn't open on Monday, and I finished all of the paper work. You just have to sign off on everything, you didn't need to wear a suit for that." She said laughing at me.

"Oh, well did anyone come to see me while you where here?" I asked her an she nodded.

She opened her mouth but her phone rang and she pulled it out of her pocket.

"Sorry man but I have to take this, just go in the dame place." She said putting the phone to her ear.

She walked away from me and I couldn't help but feel stupid. Ivana couldn't and wouldn't set me up for more heart break, she'll be here or call. Maybe she forgot the club wasn't open on Monday like I stupidly did to. I pulled out my keys opening the door and when I stepped in the light didn't come on. I reached for the switch but only one light came on and it was red leading me to another room. I took a step in and I looked down at the red rose petals on the ground. I smiled on the inside as I walked into the next room looking for her.