6.Lab

Ivana P.O.V

I woke up the next morning still in a daze at what I saw last night. I didn't want to talk with Lilith about it but I couldn't take it off my mind. I stood up grabbing my phone and saw that I had one missed call. I looked at the number and didnt know who it was. I still need to call it back, I'm not too smart, so I never just saved a number. I pushed on it calling it back and walked around getting ready for the day and work tomorrow.

"Hello, Ivana." Gabriel said on the phone.

"Oh, Hello." I said shocked it was him calling me.

"I'm going to guess you didn't know it was me." He said laughing.

"Then you would be guessing right." I said and he laughed more.

"Yes, well I tried calling you from the office but you didn't answer so I called from my phone." He said to me.

"Oh sorry slept in today." I said not knowing what to say.

"Yeah that nice to have time alone but I need you to come in today and fill out your paper work and also have a STD screening. All of this should take maybe an hour since we are closed today it maybe go quicker." He said as I walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah, sure, I'll be there in an hour." I said turning on the shower.

"Alright then, I'll see you soon." He said hanging up.

I took a quick shower and dressed in jeans and a turtle neck sweater with a small heel shoes on. I didn't want to dress up and make it seem like I liked him. I parked in the empty parking lot walking to the door and pushed it open. I walked in and knocked on the same door that I think is his office. I looked around and the place was empty and well lit unlike last night.

"Oh Ivana come in." Gabriel said holding the door for me.

I walked in and he sat behind the desk grabbed some papers and a pen. I looked over the papers reading all of the guide lines before signing my name.

"Why are you here today?" I asked looking up at him.

"Well, I don't have much of a life outside of this place." He said smiling.

"Really no friends, family....girlfriend?" I asked glancing up at him and he laughed.

"No not many friends and my family lives in Florida." He said not answering the main part of my question.

"Oh so you do have a girlfriend." I said back to him.

"You must really want to know." He back to me looking at my paper work.

I didn't say anything more just finished looking over the papers and signing my name on it. I didn't look up at him feeling like I came on to him a little strong and I was embarrassed now. 

"No, I don't have a girlfriend, not the dating type of guy." He said back to me suddenly.

"Oh, I didn't care anymore." I said not looking up at him.

I heard him laugh a little as I stood handing him the paper work and heading for the door.

"No, Ivana we still need to get your blood drawn and send it out for testing." He said standing and grabbing my arm.

He pulled me down the hall and into a small lab looking room. He pulled out gloves and a small kit that had needles and other things in it.

"Doctor room, is this one of the sex rooms too?" I asked walking to him.

"No, but maybe we can make it one now." He said looking at me.

I don't know why but that made me feel nervous and he could tell it did. I'm going to guess that's why he did it in the first place. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down and he pulled the sleeve of my turtle neck up.

"You have a tattoo." He said as he unwrapped the needle.

"Yeah, its just a small bird I got when I was 18, I was a little wilder back then." I said looking at the small wrist tattoo.

"Oh, I didn't notice it the last two times I saw you." He said sticking me in my vain, and that was a chance for me to say something cool but sexy.

"Yeah, you would have saw it if your eyes ever came from my chest." I said sound like a dumb ass already.

He looked up at me as my blood filled a tube and he smiled looked down at my breast in my sweater. He looked back up to me changing the tube and filling three more making four. He put them in a bag and I stood walking to the door and this time he didn't stop me. I looked up at the clock and it was 11:58 now.

"I'm going for lunch, you can come with me if you want." I said at an attempt to ask him out.

"I would love to but I have work to do." He said turning to look at me.

"Well you still have to eat." I said back trying again and he smiled.

"Are you asking me on a lunch date Ivana?" He asked moving closer and removing the gloves.

"What? No." I said nervous again.

"Why are you always nervous?" He asked tossing the gloves into the trash.

"I'm not nervous." I said lying.

"Why can't you just say what you want? If you want to go on a date with me ask me? If you want your lover to spank you while he fucks you then ask. So whatever you want from me right now, Just ask." He said moving closer to me.

I couldn't hide the shock that was on my face by his upfront words. I moved back wrapping my arms around my chest and he looked at my breast.

"Would you like to come to lunch with me Gabriel?" I said to him.

"Now, tell me why you want me to come to lunch with you." He said looking me in my eyes.

"Because I like enough to eat lunch with you and maybe have a nice time. I don't have many friends and my one friend managed to not get drunk last night and she went home." I said moving away from him more.

He looked me up and down as if he won some type of battle with me and then smiled at me.

"I need to lock up first then I can join you with lunch today." He said walking away from me.

I'm not going to have anymore verb poking with him again or he'll end up making me masturbate myself stupid again.