25.Sad

Ivana P.O.V

I woke up the next day but getting out of bed was the last thing I wanted to do right now. I still couldn't believe what happened. I grabbed my phone and checked seeing I had 17 missed calls from Gabriel. I was tempted to call him back but I put my phone down. Why is he even calling me? Does he need to call me a whore again? I stood up walking over to my bags when I noticed I forgot the one with my lap top and charger in it.

"Fuck!" I said to myself.

I wasn't going to get it now and I wasn't going to call him either. I would just wait till tonight when he's at the club and get it. I still know where the keys are, so I can get in and out fast. I looked down hearing my phone buzz and saw that it was my mom calling me.

"Hey mom." I said trying not to sound sad.

"Oh no you and Gabriel broke up." She said like dame mind reader.

"Yeah, but I'm okay mom." I said to her.

"No, where are you?" She sounded worry now.

"Mom I'm fine." I said to her wanting her to calm down.

"What did he do to you? I getting in my car now where are you?" She said sounding like she ran to her car.

"I'm at a hotel." I gave her directions and she quickly hung up on me.

I looked at the time and it was about 2:50 now but I didn't care as I crawled back into my bed for the rest of the day. I sat there and I was trying my hardest to forget about last night, just forget about him period. I can't help but think about what went wrong? Did I do something? I grabbed my phone when I felt it buzz picking it up.

"Are you here already?" I said.

"Ivana, thank god you picked up." Gabriel said to me.

I shouldn't have just picked up my phone with out looking at how it was. I took a deep breath about to hang up.

"Ivana wait before you hang up, Let me explain please." He said.

"You explain enough don't you think, I'm a slut and a whore. I understand that." I said pulling the phone from my ear.

I could hear him yelling something as I hung up the phone and it vibrated again in my hand and this time I looked at it.

"Hey mom." I said.

"I'm at the hotel, what room are you in?" She asked and I told her.

After about 5 minutes I heard a knock on the door and I got up pulling it open. Before I could say hi to her I was trapped in a warm hug, full of love of care. I don't know why but it made me started to cry. I wrapped my arms around her as I softly whimpered into her shoulder.

"Oh its okay honey." She said patting my back and when she said it I believe it.

Gabriel P.O.V

I sat there looking at the phone then to the ring that I haven't took off my finger since last night. That moment of hearing her voice made me excited on the inside. I sat back on the couch sleepy because I didn't sleep much last night. How did I fuck up this dame bad? I looked up when I heard a knock on the door and I slumped my way to the door pulling it open to see my brother and sister.

"Gab!" Rico yelled out.

"What's wrong?" Christina said walking in.

I walked back over to the couch and fell down as Rico and Christina stood in front of me. They both just looked down at me.

"I broke up with Ivana." I said to them sadly.

"If you broke up with her why are you the sad one?" Rico said to me.

"Because it was a mistake to do it." I said to him.

"Then try to get her back." Christina said to me.

"It's not that easy, after what I said to her and called her she won't come back to me." I said holding the tear that begged to come in.

"Let me guess, you let that shit from the past come back and you broke up with her because you though she was playing you." Rico said.

I didn't say anything just nodded covering my face as the tears fell down. I didn't want them two to see me cry, I jus want Ivana back.

"Dame it Gab how stupid could you be. Just because one person fucked you over in the past doesn't mean every girl is a bitch. You let something, I'm sure something small get to you and broke up with a girl that everyone could see you loved. I'm sure that girl s confused why this even happened." Rico said scolding me.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and Christina walked over to me giving me a big hug. My head rested on her chest as I just let the tears fall down my cheek.

"How about I try to talk to her, but you have to tell us what happened?" Christen said to me.

I didn't want to tell anyone how I acted and the fucked up things I said to her. I wanted to go back in time and not over react to what she said and just talked to her. I want to be with her right now and that made me look at the ring.

"Where you to getting married?" Rico ask me.

"No, it was a promise ring she bough me before I call her a slut and tried to have sex with her in front of a crowed room just to embarrass her." I said and I noticed the look on both of there faces.

I sat up from Christen and the look they gave me was nothing but disgust but they both tried to hide it. I opened my mouth telling them the whole story and that look of disgust never moved only making me feel like less then shit.