27.Thinking PT1

Ivana P.O.V

I looked at the time and it was 3:13 A.M and I still couldn't sleep. Once I stopped crying like a dame child I was sitting here thinking for the rest of the time. I have weighted pro with every con and I still don't know what to do. I walked over to the bed and jumped back up at the vibrating of my phone. I looked at it seeing it was Freddy calling me.

"Hello?" I said slightly smiling.

"Ivana I'm on my way to your hotel room, dad is in the hospital." He said out of breath.

"Wait, what happened?" I said back to him.

I stood getting dressed and pulling on my shoes then put the phone back to my ear. I listened for sounds but all I could hear was traffic so I walked out my room. I headed down stairs when I randomly ran into Kevin in the hall.

"Ivana!" He said walking to me with open arms.

"Kevin." I said to him walking to him.

He offered me a hug but I just looked at him and he put his arms down giving me a big laugh.

"Why are you always so cold to me?" He asked.

"Because I don't want to be friends with someone that lied and cheated on me." I said crossing my arms.

"I never cheated on you miss innocent." He said laughing again.

"Whatever Kevin." I said trying to walk pass him.

"Wait, where's that guy? Gabriel." He asked me.

"We broke up." I said to him.

"Of course you did, and let me guess he did something to you." He said laughing.

"Why would that be funny? I hate you Kevin but for fuck sake we have known each other since high school. Have some type of sympathy for me." I said back to him.

"Oh please Ivana I know you better then that, I'm going to guess he made a small mistake and trying to get you back. He doesn't know that he's dealing with miss innocent and perfect." He said laughing again.

"What? I don't act like I'm perfect or innocent." I said honestly confused now.

"Come on Ivana, I never cheated on you, I lied to you once and you broke up with me. Lenny, went to his ex girlfriends house to drop something off and you broke up with him. James, just said you had a strippers body and you broke up with him. I'm going to guess Gab, did something stupid, trying to make up for it but you like ways won't forgive him. Someone can do everything right with you but you're going to hold on to that one small mistake." Kevin said as a woman walked up to him.

"See you at work." He said walking pass me.

I headed for the elevator and thinking about what Kevin just said I had to think back. I don't think I do that, and I've never done that before. I try to see the best in everyone, and when they fall short of that I don't give up, do I? No, its not fair to just jump back in Gabriel's arm after what he did. I made it to the bottom floor and stood outside as I called Freddy.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"Oh, I see you." He said pulling up in front of me.

I stepped into the car and Lilith gave me a quick hug and I looked to Freddy who looked stressed out.

"What happened?" I asked touching his shoulder.

"We don't know just yet, Paula just said he passed out while cooking." He said back to me.

"Who's at the hospital with him?" I asked looking out the window.

"Well as of right now just mom, stupid had to go to work." He said looking at Lilith.

I sat back looking at the small interaction those two had and it was still amazing they are together. I have been friends with Lilith since the fourth grade and those two have done nothing but fight our whole lives. They had called each every bad name in the book how did this even happen. I snapped back when Freddy opened his car door and stepped out heading into the hospital. I moved to the front seat and sat next to Lilith who just smiled at me.

"How you doing?" She asked me.

"I'll be fine, and can I asked you something?" I said and she nodded.

"How and why did you and Freddy end up dating?" I said and she laughed.

"I though you would never ask?" She said making me laugh.

"You two have always hated each other, how do you all of the sudden start dating?" I asked moving closer to her.

"Well we never hated each other just pushed each other a lot. He never pulled any punch on telling me what I was doing wrong and I would always call him on his bullshit. We have said some really fucked up stuff about each, and even with that it was never from a bad place. With that being said we were always kind of into each other just mistakes and misunderstanding kept getting in the way." She said with a smile on her face.

I looked at her then took a deep breath running her threw everything that happened with me and Gabriel. She didn't have any emotions to it as if she knew something like this would happen.

"Well, do you have anything to say?" I asked her knowing she would know what I should do.

"Go back to him stupid." She said simply.

"What after what happened? He was trying to embarrass me by have sex with me on stage." I said back to her.

"Its a little thing called, compromise, forgiveness, mistakes, moving on, working things out and lastly love. People act stupid when they are in love, and that's what the guy did. He got scared and acted on his fear but now he see's that and you want back away from you're hurt feels to see it. Ivana news flash people fuck up sometimes." She said and I nodded to her.

We both stepped out of the car heading for the hospital and she wrapped her arm around my neck pulling me into a hug.

"You'll figure this out." She said kissing my forehead and I hoped she was right.