7.Lunch

Ivana P.O.V

I sat across from And I kept glancing up at him from behind my menu. I wanted to start a conversation with him but I didn't want to talk about the club either.

"So why no girlfriend?" I asked him and then hated that I did.

I was coming on to him to strong and with to much persistence. We have known each other for three days now and I was acting like I was in love with him. 

"Never been much of a dating guy." He said putting his menu down and looking at me.

"Oh...that's interesting." I said not knowing what to say.

"What about you? I'm sure you have had boyfriends." He said smiling.

"Oh yeah, but nothing that ever lasted." I said as the waiter gave us our water and walked away giving us more time to order.

"Is sex the reason it never lasted." He asked me.

"I hate to say it but that is one of the many things that ended most of my relationships." I said smiling at him and he returned it.

He looked at me as the waiter returned and we both placed our orders to him. The guy looked at me and smiled giving me a small wink as he walked away. I looked back to Gabriel who had a stern look on his face then glanced back at the waiter.

"You okay? did you forget to order something?" I asked not knowing what's wrong with him.

"No, I'm fine." He said back to me and for a moment he was silent.

"So does your family live in Chicago as well?" He asked me.

"Yeah they do, My brother doesn't live to far from here. My mom and dad both live in the city with my dad being a firemen, and I have a sister." I said.

"Oh that nice to be this close to your family." He said drinking his water.

"No, we just all live in the same city but that's about it. Me and my brother are really close and my mother is great to but that's about all." I said laughing a little.

"What about your dad and sister?" He asked.

"Nothing they just are living on earth." I said not wanting to talk about them.

I looked down at my hands then back you to him and he got that I didn't want to talk about that.

"What about your family in Florida?" I asked taking the conversation from me.

"Yeah, that's where they are very close to all of them." He said smiling.

"They must be proud of you, big business guy you are." I said laughing and he laughed to.

"Well they are proud of me, they know I own a business they just don't know what kind." He said as the waiter put our food down.

I looked over my food and it looked so good, a big sandwich and with bacon on it. I picked up my sandwich and took a big bite out of it. I looked over at Gabriel who looked at me with amusement in his eyes at me. I swallowed my food and looked at him.

"You always seem to be laughing at me." I said cleaning my mouth.

"I am, I've never met a woman as funny as you before." He said eating is food.

Gabriel P.O.V

I sat the as Ivana told me about what seem to be boring job she does. I'm not sure why I on a date with her right now, I really don't even like dates. I cant help but kind of enjoy being around her not only is she really beautiful but funny as hell.

"Where to next?" I asked her seeing she was done eating.

"I don't know lets just see where things go." She said as the waiter gave me the bill.

Ivana reach to grab it from me but I pulled back grabbing my wallet. The waiter looked at Ivana again giving her a wink and I couldn't over react about this. She's not anything but a friend to me and on top of that she's apart of the club now so she'll be with tons of people.

"Here." I said to the waiter giving him everything and he walked away.

We both stood and the guy handed me my card back as we walked out the place and on to the street. It was about 1:30 now and it was hotter making me look at Ivana and how her breast stuck out in her sweater. We both got into her small car and she pulled.

"What type of sex problems did you have with your boyfriends?" I asked her really wanting to know.

"Why would you want to know that?" She asked looking at me.

"Well I know a lot about sex more then you I'm sure, I could help you." I said wanting her to just talk.

"Well that maybe true so I'll tell you but when I tell you don't look at me crazy." She said glancing at me and I nodded.

"It's hard for me to have an orgasm." She said not looking at me.

"Well that's not true Ivana, you can have an orgasm." I said back to her laughing again.

"Well a guy can hump me all day it's never happen, I like the humping but I cant have an orgasm that why." She said stopping at a red light.

"Well tons of women are like that, its nothing wrong with you its just the guys you're with." I said looking out the window.

"I'll like to see a guy try to give me an orgasm, he win a fucking Grammy for how he'll make me sing." She said making me laugh again.

"What about you? Why do you do this type of thing? You can have any business in the world why a kink club?" She asked giving me full eye contact.

Shit, I don't want to talk about this shit with her already. I mean I'll never talk to her about this type of shit she's just a dame customer to me.

"You can just drop me off the club." I said a little to angry back to her and I saw the sadness that turned into slight anger.

"What a way to end a nice lunch Gab." She said to me sarcastically.

"Ivana you are a customer and a okay friend, and I still need to keep things professional with you and that's all. I need to get back to the club and then I'll see you again next Thursday night if everything goes right with your testing." I said back to her turning into my professional self something I should have stayed.

She stopped in front of the build and I nodded my goodbye to her as I stepped out thinking of my fucked up mistake. I was falling into a trap with another girl but I was going to stop before she got any closer.