13. Dirty Red PT.1

Ivana P.O.V

I looked as Gabriel put his tie on for our night out with his family I think. He told me to wear something that comes on and off easy but I didn't know why. Maybe we are finally going to have sex without me fucking it up or someone else fucking it up.

"Ready to go?" He asked looking at my yellow dress.

I nodded to him hiding the fact that I was nervous but he could always tell that I was. He grabbed my hand and we walked out side heading for his car. We got in and I looked at him waiting for him to tell me something. He just looked at me and smiled as he turned on the car and pulled away.

"So....were are we going?" I asked trying to sound cool.

"Oh to a friend of mine place, its something like dark whispers but its a lot bigger and with more people. I though it could help you." He said stopping at a red light.

"Wait, what?" I said kind of mad at him.

"Yeah, you need help and with it being more people and more chances to learn stuff." He said turning to me.

"Yeah that's what I need naked strangers to help me, not a boyfriend." I said turning to look out the window.

"Are you mad at me for trying to help you?" He said mad back at me.

I didn't say anything just looked at him and he huffed and started driving again. I love the though of having sex with him, I haven't had many sexual experiences in my life so I wanted a good one. The problems was I started to think he, thinks sex is the only real important thing in a relationship. He parked outside of a big building and he looked at me slightly angry and I gave him the same look. He opened his mouth but before he could talk I stepped out and closed the door. I fixed my dress and headed for the build hearing him walk behind me.

He walked pass me opening the door for me and I looked around the place that was less classy then Whispers. It was fully lit, and I was shocked at the fact every woman was in red lingerie, and men is boxers that are red.

"Gab!" I man in a suit said walking to Gab.

They both hugged each other and started talking as I took in the place and half naked bodys around me.

"Ivana, this is Dan and this is his club." Gabriel said pushing to him more.

"Oh it's nice to meet you." I said reaching my hand out to him.

"Oh my, you're a pretty girl." He said smiling at me.

"Thank you, you're handsome yourself." I said and he smiled at me.

"Well it's great to have you here tonight, Gab I have all of your paper work and Ivana I got everything for you an hour ago. You two can get changed and the party starts in less then 30 minutes now." He said trying to walk away but I stopped him.

"Changed into what?" I asked and he glanced back at Gab.

"Well tonight is dirty red night, everyone must be in red and half naked." He said pointing me to the desk.

Gab grabbed my hand and we waked to the front desk where the naked woman with just tassels on her nipples gave us a key. She showed us to a dressing room and had me pick out something to wear for the night. She told me I get to keep it after tonight, and that was something free, new stuff. Me and Gab walked into the dressing room and he started to undress and then looked at me.

"I'm sorry Ivana, if you want to leave we can just go." He said.

"No, we can stay because if we don't this will never end with you." I said to him

"What does that mean?" He said confused.

"You want me to be so open with sex that if I don't prove that I can be open this stuff will keep happening. I'll do this tonight and after that we move past this sex thing and work on building something." I said and his look of confusion only got deeper.

"We are building something." He said back to me.

I didn't say anything back just started changing into the red bra with a heart cut out in the middle and the red panties with a heart cut out in the back. I looked back at Gab and he already had on his red boxers, he just watched me. I let my curly hair fall over my shoulders and his eyes only got darker.

"Come on now you two." Dan said knocking on the door.

I opened the door and walked out seeing Dan smile at me then back to Gab. He handed me a black blind fold and then one to Gab.

"You two have to find each other." He said walking away from me.

I looked back at Gab as a group of women walked passed and looked at me.

"Come on, milk chocolate all woman over here." One said grabbing my arm and I looked at Gab one last time before we walked into a dark room.

The room was dark and with a strong smell of different perfumes around me. I light was turned on for a moment showing it was about 25 woman in the room with one large bed. The light turned down and then turned into a dark red as one of the woman took my blind fold and tied it around my eyes. I didn't move for a moment till a hand grabbed me pulling me across the room. She stopped pushing me onto the bed and before I could move lips wrapped around mine with the taste of strawberries. Hands moved over my body as I pushed into the woman's kiss.

I didn't know who I was kissing or how many hands are on me but I like it. I reached back unhooking the woman's bra and softly grabbed her breast filling like a sexual animal at this point.