0.27 (The final chapter)

****Two years later**** 

A lot has happened to Hunter and I in the last two years. There has been our ups and downs but mostly more ups. 

Hunter located the man he assaulted and apologised for the first time in person since he got out of his coma. They are now pretty good mates and go out together quite frequently. Of course we both graduated high school and I'm working on getting into a college to study fashion design. 

Hunter and I bought a place together and even better, Hunter and his mum finally made amends with each other. She ended up moving to America but they still talk over Facebook every now and then. 

And the weirdest thing of all, Stacy, Hunter and I have all decided to put the past behind us and become friends. She came to my house late last year and randomly apologised. Something about trying to be a better person. Whatever works for her I guess. I decided to forgive her and she has actually been a great friend lately. 

-- 

Today is moving day, we are finally able to move into our new apartment we bought. It's really beautiful. It over looks the ocean and we have so much space. 

"Babe did you want me to bring up those boxes near the stairs?" I yell to Hunter. 

"Yes please!" 

I grab the boxes and carefully walk up the stairs trying not to miss my step. Moving into this apartment has taken us longer than expected. Mostly because of Hunter's new job. He now works as a security guard down at the Airport and has really long shifts. He wanted to be at the apartment with me though to un pack everything. 

"I think this is all the kitchen stuff." I say as I place the boxes on the bench.

"Okay cool. Did you wanna un pack them first?" Hunter offers. 

"Sure." 

We both get stuck into un packing the kitchen essentials and I neatly place all the cutlery into a drawer while Hunter places the cups and plates into a cabinet. 

We finish all the other boxes related to the kitchen but I tell Hunter we can do the rest later, I wanted to go get something to eat. 

"How about we go to that new seafood restaurant down the street?" Hunter offers. 

"Sounds great." I tell him.

Hunter and I freshen up before I grab my car keys and we make our way out of the apartment and into the elevator. 

We were in the elevator for no longer than 1 minutes when all of a sudden the lights switch off and the elevator was  no longer moving. Were stuck. 

"Are you serious?" I say in fear. I hate getting stuck in elevators. 

"Don't worry, It'll probably get back up and running soon. I'll just press the help button anyway." 

Hunter presses the red 'help' button and waits for an answer. 

"Hello, head office here. How may I help you?"