0.17

It was Monday. A new day and hopefully a much better one than all the other school days lately. As I stretched out my body and yawned quite a bit, I remembered Skye was coming back and that I would see Hunter and Instantly my enthusiasm to go to school got bigger.

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. After I went to the toilet I washed my face and got dressed. I packed my bag and made my way downstairs. Mum wasn't home this morning, still working. As I got downstairs I noticed we had a big pile of mail on the kitchen bench. I sifted through them and saw they were all electricity bills but I thought nothing of them. I made myself some toast for breakfast and once I was done I washed up, bushed my teeth and made way out.

"Skye I'm picking you up, are you ready?" I asked on the phone.

"I'm ready. See you soon girl."

I ended the call and got into my car. As I drove to Skye's house I couldn't help but think about Hunter and our date last night. Wait. Was it even a date? I snapped myself out of my thoughts and pulled up outside of Skye's house.

"Morning." Skye said as she got into my car.

"Morning." I replied.

"You excited to see lover boy today?" Skye said raising her eyebrows at me.

"As a matter of fact, yes." I reply.

-----

When we got to school we were so close to being late. It was 8:26am and school started at 8:30am. We ran inside the school gates and made our way to homeroom to get our names marked off. I had English first period with Skye and then music with Hunter and also Skye. I just wanted to see Hunter.

Looking forward to seeing you soon. x - Hunter

I quickly typed a reply back to Hunter and made my way to first period.

First period went faster than I expected and It was time for second period. I hurried to my classroom and when I saw Hunter I ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey!" He said as he turned around.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in closer. He looked at me and smiled before he kissed my lips passionately.

"Excuse me. EXCUSE ME!" Mr Smith said interrupting us.

"This is a school. Not a dating place."

Me and Hunter laughed and I pulled away from him and sat next to him. Skye must be late because she's not here yet.

"You guys have 1 week left to finish your project and than you are to perform it. Fix up any finishing touches, make it perfect!"

Me and Hunter headed for the studio and once we were in there Hunter began kissing me again. Oh how I loved the way his tongue penetrated my mouth. His kisses made me feel like I had fireworks inside my stomach.

"Eh hmm!" Skye said clearing her throat.

"Oh, uh, hey Skye." I said pushing Hunter off of me.

"I can see you two are very busy."

"We were just saying hello." I said smiling.

"We should start." Hunter said as he picked up the guitar and sat down.

I walked to the microphone and set everything up. Skye pressed play on the song and I began singing.

"That sounded amazing!" Skye said smiling.

"You think It's good enough?"

"Good enough? I think It's not only amazing, but perfect!"

"It's all her." Hunter said looking at me.