0.13

*****Hunters POV*****

"I heard Tammy yelling at Jason to stop and I got worried, I burst into the room.

"Get the hell away from her! She said stop!" I said as I pushed Jason to the ground. 

Tammy quickly covered herself with her dress and looked shocked. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jason asked. 

"Shut up!" I said as I punched Jason in the face. 

"What the fuck dude?" Jason yelled.

"Get outta here!" I said. 

"Aren't you gonna tell her about your little deal?" Jason said smirking and holding his jaw in pain. 

*****Tammy's POV*****

"Can you's both just stop it! Jason get the hell out of here, leave me alone!" I yelled. 

I quickly slipped my dress back on.

Jason got up and looked at Hunter with a smirk plastered on his face, he then left the room.

"What the hell was he talking about? What deal?" I asked. 

"Tammy I don't wanna talk about it." Hunter said pacing around the room.

"Well I do! Tell me Hunter!" I said yelling.

"Alright, just please. Sit down." Hunter said softly. 

I sat down on the bed feeling nervous, I felt like I wanted to throw up. 

"A couple of weeks ago before you were suspended, Stacy told me she wanted to try and get you suspended from school. When she told me, I told her I didn't like the idea, I mean you didn't deserve that. She threatened to tell everyone a secret of mine.." Hunter said sighing. 

"So whats the secret than? It can't be that bad Hunter. And this doesn't explain anything about Jason though?" I said rolling my eyes at the thought of that douche bag. 

"I'm not telling you, I'm not ready okay. And Jason never liked you Tammy. I'm sorry." 

"What do you mean he never liked me?" I said standing up. 

"It was all apart of the plan. I had to get Jason to ask you out, be your boyfriend and than he was supposed to take you to the school formal and thats when Stacy was gonna humiliate you. I don't know why he made that move on you tonight Tam, he's a dick." Hunter said walking closer to me. 

I turned the other way around, tears streaming down my face. 

"Yeah well I happen to know another dick and he is standing in this room." I said wiping my tears. 

Hunter sat down on the bed.

I turned to face him.

"And you and Stacy? Was that apart of the plan too?" I asked. 

"I never liked her Tammy. I like someone else." 

"So you had sex with her for no reason?!" I let out. 

Hunter let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair. 

"Who do you like than?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Isn't it obvious?" Hunter asked. 

"ME?" I yelled. 

"Tammy ever since I met you and we became friends I knew there was something I liked about you. I might of acted like an asshole but I was just playing hard to get. You're the one I want to be with." Hunter said walking closer to me.

Opposites Attract (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें