0.7

Omg omg the book has already reached 119 reads! That's crazy! I'm so happy :D I hope you guys find the book enjoyable, I really love writing it! 

Please vote and comment some feedback as It would really help me out! 

Happy reading :) 

xx Jess

-----

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. My mum was obviously cooking breakfast. I rolled over onto my side and reached over onto my nightstand for my phone. 9:30am. I checked Facebook and when I saw I had no messages from Hunter I angrily turned off my phone. 

I got out of bed, stretched my body a bit and headed downstairs. 

"Morning sweetheart." My mum said smiling as she was cooking up bacon. 

"Morning. Your cooking breakfast?" 

"Sure am. I wanted to do something special for you to make up not being home very often." My mum said frowning. 

It's been a week since I was suspended from school, I had one week left until I went back. 

"Mum it's fine. It's not your fault you have to work. But I do appreciate all this." I said breathing in the delicious smell. 

I sat down on one of the stools in front of the Island bench in the middle of our kitchen. 

When mum was finished cooking she made me up a plate with bacon, eggs and some toasted bread. 

"Doesn't this look great?" My mum asked excitedly. 

"Sure does, mum." I said starting to eat my breakfast. 

-----

Just my luck, after breakfast my mum was called into work. I really missed having her around, with school and her work, I hardly see her anymore. 

But we need the money.. 

Ding Dong!

I opened the front door. 

"Hello, Miss Carter?" 

"Yes it is, can I help you with something?" 

"You have a delivery. Sign here please." The delivery man said passing me my package and pointing on his clipboard where I should sign. 

I signed my signature and handing his clipboard back. 

"Thank you." I said walking back inside and closing the door. 

I took a seat in the lounge room and stared at the package. 

It was round shaped, hard and when I shook it, something inside rattled. 

I quickly ripped the paper that was covering the package and when It was all off, a white box was revealed. I opened the lid and inside was a red rose, a few of my favourite chocolates (Cadbury Caramello Bears) and a note. 

"Who would send me something like this?" I thought to myself. 

I turned the note over to reveal what was written on it. 

"Hey beautiful. I know you don't know who I am but I see you, I see who you really are as a person and I think the whole school are wrong about you. I think I might be falling for you. Meet me at the lake down near Pits Street and we can talk."

What the?! Who the hell would be falling for me? Do I really have a secret admirer?

I quickly sat up from the couch and rushed upstairs to get a jacket. I rushed back downstairs and headed into my car. I drove all the way to the lake and once I got there I couldn't really see anyone.