0.12

It was Thursday and I was so not in the mood for school or anything really. 

I dealt with the usual things once I walked in the school gates. People looking at me, laughing, calling me names, all that stuff. I was beyond used to it by now. As I walked inside Stacy spotted me and started to walk towards me. 

I tried to avoid her but she got me. 

"What's your rush, loser?" Stacy said standing in front of me, blocking the way into the bathroom. 

"I need to pee, obviously." I said pointing to the bathroom.

"Well wait up, I have some news to tell you." Stacy said eager to tell me. 

"I don't care." I said rolling my eyes. 

"Oh you will once you find out what me and Hunter did last night." 

"What?" I said. 

"You know he is really good in bed, too bad you won't lose your virginity anytime soon. You're too, I don't know, disgusting." Stacy said laughing.

Hunter slept with Stacy last night? What the fuck!

I shook my head and pushed Stacy out of the way and headed inside the bathrooms. I really needed to pee but I really needed to get away from her. 

-----

It was 4th period and I had music class with Hunter, this project was coming along pretty well to be honest. I knew the song well but Hunter needed to improve a bit more on the guitar. 

"Hey." Hunter said as he entered the music studio and put his bag down.

"Hi." I said picking up the microphone. 

"You okay?" He asked. 

"Can we just start?" I asked. 

"No, not until you tell me whats up with you." Hunter said standing in front of me. 

"Oh don't act like you don't know." I said rolling my eyes. 

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking."

"You slept with Stacy!" I blurted out. 

Hunter looked wide eyed. 

"I don't see why that's such a problem to you?" Hunter asked. 

"You had sex with a slut Hunter, she doesn't care about you, she's just using you. You could do so much better." I said. 

"Why are you getting all worked up about this? You have a boyfriend, quit worrying about my relationships would you!" Hunter said sitting down angrily. 

I picked up my bag and headed for the door. 

"You could do so much better and you know it." I said before walking out of the studio. 

I walked out of the classroom without telling Sir where I was going. I needed to get out of there. 

Hunter was right, why did I get so worked up about that? 

I have Jason, I like Jason a lot, but It's like I'm starting to fall for Hunter. But Jason, I like him so much and I don't want to hurt him. 

"Oh hey, you okay?" Jason said as he bumped into me, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh hey Jason, yeah i'm fine." I said smiling. 

"What are you doing out of class?" Jason asked. 

"Just needed to get away for a while." 

"Fair enough. Hey, I'm going to a party tonight, did you wanna come with me?" Jason asked.