0.22

I woke up to the bright sun beaming through my bedroom windows. Hunter was still asleep, he looked so cute. I have to tell my mum about Hunter staying with us for a while, I hope she understands. He can't go back home to his mum, not after what she did to him.

"Tammy?"

"Morning." I whispered as Hunter turned around to face me.

He looked so tired and confused, I love the way he looks when he's tired.

"Is your mum home?"

"Don't think so. Don't worry, I'll tell her later okay. Like I said, you can stay here as long as you can."

Hunter smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. As we shared a kiss I didn't even notice my mum standing in my doorway. When the hell did she get here?!

"Tammy? What the hell is he doing in your bed?!"

"Oh my god, mum! I'm sorry, I was going to tell you!" I tried explaining.

"Look I think I might just go Tammy." Hunter said as he got out of the bed.

"I think that's a good idea." My mum says looking angry.

"Mum just let me explain, he can't go back home!" I said.

"You put some pants and a t-shirt on." My mum said pointing at Hunter.

"And you too Tammy then both of you's get downstairs."

My mum shuts my door and Hunter lets out a sigh. We both get dressed and head downstairs.

"So you going to explain yourself?"

"Hunter can't go home because his mum hit him. Look at his eye, can't you tell?" I ask.

My mum walks towards Hunter and has a look at his eye.

"I see. You need to apply more ice on that for starters and who did this anyway?"

"My mum did." Hunter says.

"Your mother?" My mum says looking shocked.

"We got into an argument, she just lost it. Please, I don't want to deal with her right now." Hunter explains.

After lots of explaining and begging, my mum finally agreed that Hunter should stay here.

"He's sleeping on the couch."

"Mum? Come on!"

"The couch or nothing."

"Fine." I say as I rolled my eyes.

-

"Is that your mum?" I asked Hunter as he declined a call from his phone.

"Yeah. I don't even think I could look at her the same anymore let alone speak to her."

"I know. It's going to be okay. But your going to have to face her sooner or later."

"Yeah. I will, later."

Hunter and I had nothing to do so we decided to go out for lunch, we stopped at a local cafe and enjoyed a good meal. After deciding who should pay I finally gave in and let him pay for us.

We arrived back home and Hunter's expression on his face changed to pure anger.

"She's here." He said as he clenched his fists.

"Who?"

"My mum."

"What? Why? How does she know where I live?" I asked worried.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out." Hunter said as he rushed inside.

"Hunter wait!" I said going after him.