0.8

Don't forget to please comment and vote, It really does help me out! :) 

Happy reading :) 

xx Jess

-----

"JASON ASKED ME OUT MUM! HE ASKED ME OUT!" I said yelling with excitement. 

"Oh my god hunny! This is great news I am so happy for you!" My mum said pulling me into a hug. 

"I know, I know! It's a dream come true. The guy of my dreams likes me!" I said smiling. 

"Of course he does! You're beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you!" My mum said smiling. 

"Thanks mum." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. 

-----

*****Stacy's POV*****

I was sitting in my room on my bed painting my nails when Jason burst through the door. 

"Hello! Knock much?" I yell. 

"Shut up and listen." Jason says sitting down. 

"Did you do it?" I asked eager to hear what he has to say.

"Mmm hmm, she totally thinks I like her! I've got her wrapped around my finger." Jason said smirking. 

"Good. That little bitch will get what she deserves at the school formal!" I said happily. 

"So what do I do next?" Jason asks me. 

"Take her on a date, duh." I say rolling my eyes. 

"Okay, okay." Jason says. 

"Can you leave now? I'm busy." I say pointing to my nails. 

"I'm going." Jason says as he leaves my room and shuts the door. 

-----

*****Tammy's POV*****

Me and mum ate dinner together but instead we ate it in the lounge room watching some movies on Netflix. Mum said we should celebrate so instead of eating in the kitchen we ate in here. 

"I don't understand how you can have your hair down when you eat." My mum said laughing. 

My hair is so thick and curly and long, it is a pain to have down all the time but I like it this way.

"Well not my fault I was born with such big hair." I wink. 

"All your fathers side, sweetheart." My mum said frowning. 

"Hmm." I say. 

"I was thinking, I'll ring the school tomorrow and ask if you can go back earlier. You need to finish this project of yours, I'm sure Hunter's missing you." My mum said looking at me. 

"Thanks mum, but I doubt Mr Cay will let me come back early. And as for Hunter, he is an asshole. He wants nothing to do with me, he made that clear when he dobbed me in for something I didn't even do." I said sighing. 

"Hmm well baby, you need to forget about him and focus on this project. I know how much you want good grades for it." 

"I know mum, I know. I'll honestly try my best." I said flashing her a reassuring smile. 

I walked up to my room and opened my laptop and went on iTunes. I clicked on Justin Bieber's new album Purpose and played the song "Life is worth living" 

I loved this song. 

Sadly I was interrupted by a Facebook call from the one and only, Stacy.