0.10

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment, means a lot!

Happy reading :)

xx Jess

-----
Sitting on the table across from me was Hunter and he was with a girl. But not just any girl, It was Stacy!

What the hell?!

I got up from the table and walked over to where they were. 

"Wow, two idiots together. What a perfect match!" I said as I approached them. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Stacy asked as she stood up in front of me. 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I said rolling my eyes. 

"Ohhhh, I see. Your drinking a Krusher because you want to get fatter?" Stacy asked. 

By then my anger had just raised from 50 to 100. 

"Stop it, both of you." Hunter interrupted. 

"No Hunter, It's fine. I'd rather be fat than look like a Barbie." I said looking at Stacy. 

"Everyone knows I'm better looking than you."

Before I said anything else I dumped my Krusher all over Stacy. She was covered in it. 

"And that's payback for spilling a smoothie on me."

"You bitch! You ruined my outfit!" Stacy said running off. 

"What are you looking at?" I asked Hunter.

"Tammy, listen-" Hunter said. 

"No, I'm fine thanks. You've been ignoring me for some time now and now you wanna talk to me?" I said as I interrupted him. 

"Just go after your stupid girlfriend." I said. 

"She's not stupid. Just stop being such a brat for once in your life!" Hunter said. 

"Wow. Thanks!" I said and walked off.

*****Hunter's POV*****

Watching Tammy walk off made my heart break a little. I hated being so rude to her but I had no choice, I have too. 

"You okay?" I asked as Stacy walked back wiping her dress with some paper towels.

"Does it look like I'm okay you idiot? That stupid bitch ruined my favourite dress!" Stacy said angrily. 

*****Tammy's POV*****

As I walked through the busy shopping centre trying to get out I could feel the tears starting to build up. I was so angry. I couldn't think about this right now, I needed to hurry home and start getting ready for my date with Jason tonight. 

-----

"Mum! I'm home but I have a date with Jason tonight!" I said as I got inside the house. 

"Oh a date? Your very first date may I add!" Mum said smiling. 

"Yes mum." I said rolling my eyes and smiling. 

"Make sure your safe!" Mum blurted out.

"MUM!" I yelled.

"What! I'm just making sure." 

"Yeah well you don't need to worry okay. I want my first time to be special, I'm not going to rush straight into it on the first date!" I said as I walked upstairs.