0.14

Beep Beep Beep!

The sound of my annoyingly loud alarm clock made me jerk awake this morning. It was 6am and I had to go to school today. After last nights events I wasn't even close to being in the mood. I have too much on my mind; I like Hunter. Hunter likes me. Hunter had sex with Stacy for no reason. Jason tried to force himself on me. Could life get any worse? 

I slowly forced myself out of my comfortable bed and made my way to the bathroom to get freshened up and ready. Once I was all done I headed downstairs to make some breakfast and you know, all the usual stuff I do in the mornings before school. 

"Morning hunny, how are you feeling?" My mum asked as she gave me a tight hug.

"I've been better. I'll be fine mum." I said flashing her a small smile.

"If you need anything at all today just call me and I'll come pick you up. I'm not working today." 

"Thanks mum. You really are the best." I said giving her a kiss. 

I made some toast and quickly ate it and then brushed my teeth. By 7am I was out the door and driving to school. I put the radio up at a decent level and sang along to some good songs. Once I reached school my mood instantly dropped even more than it already is. I got out of my car and walked into school. 

Time to face hell. 

-----

I had music class with Hunter now and I was dreading it. It's not like I'm angry at him. Well wait, I kind of am. I mean he slept with Stacy for no reason at all even though he liked me. Could he not control himself? 

"Good morning class." Mr Smith said. 

Sir marked the roll and then we all spilt up into our groups to continue working on the project. Hunter wasn't here yet so I decided to call him.

"Hello?" 

"Hunter where are you? We have class you know." I said. 

"Aw, are you missing me?" Hunter said jokingly.

"Haha funny. Just hurry up!" 

"I'll be there in a minute." Hunter said. 

I ended the call and got stuck into singing the song. 

Half way through the song I didn't even realise Hunter had arrived. He was leaning on the doorframe watching me with a smirk on his face. I put the microphone back on it's stand and stared at him.

"You know you don't have to stop whenever I catch you singing. You have a beautiful voice." Hunter said walking in and shutting the door.

"Hmm, thanks." I said blushing a little. 

"Is Tammy Carter blushing?" Hunter asked as he walked towards me.

I took a step back.

"No!" I said rolling my eyes. 

Hunter picked up the guitar and starting strumming the chords. I picked up the microphone again and began to start singing the rest of the song. We sounded great together. This project might just be a success after all!

-----

It was finally lunch time and I couldn't be more glad! I was starving. I headed outside to the courtyard and took a seat on the grass under a tree. I began eating my lunch peacefully when Hunter suddenly appeared and sat down next to me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Sitting with my friend. What does it look like?" He said. 

"We aren't friends Hunter." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh so were more than friends than?" 

"No! God, you don't even realise why I'm angry at you!" I blurted out. 

"Tammy I said I was sorry. I like you. I really do. You're beautiful and you are-"

I cut him off.

"Just stop it! For all I know you could just be saying this to get in my pants just like you did with Stacy!" 

"That was a mistake Tammy, I promise you. I should never of done it, but I just.." 

"You just what? Couldn't help yourself? Yes we know, she's sexy, hot and everything I'm not. Just stop it okay!" I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

Hunter let out a sad sigh.

"How about we go somewhere tonight? A movie?" Hunter suggested.

"Why?" 

"Because I wanna make it up to you." 

"Fine." I said.

"Good. I'll pick you up at 8pm, I'll surprise you with the movie. Dress nice too by the way." Hunter said as he got up from the ground. 

I rolled my eyes and continued eating my lunch. 

-----

As the end of school bell rang I quickly made my way out of the school and headed to my car. As I got to my car I realised there was a folded note underneath my wiper. I took it off and opened it.

I really am sorry Tammy. I hope tonight makes you realise I'm not such a bad guy.

I couldn't help but smile at his note. I was still angry at him though. 

Once I got home I needed to ring Skye to fill her in on everything.

"Hey Tam!" Skye said as she answered the phone.

"Hey oh my god I have some news to tell you!" I said. 

I told her everything that happened at the party, about Hunter sleeping with Stacy and how I'm going out with him tonight.

"Jason is a fucking asshole Tam oh my god! Are you okay?" Skye asked.

"I know. I knew It was too good to be true with him. Yeah I'm fine. I'm just lucky Hunter burst in at the right time and stopped him." I said. 

"That was good of him but I understand why your angry at him. Maybe just give him another chance Tam. See how tonight goes." She said happily.

"Yeah I'll try."

"I have some news to tell you anyway!" 

"Oh yeah, what?" I asked.

"I'm coming back to school tomorrow!" Skye said happily.

"Oh my god are you serious? YAY!" I said excitedly.

"I have missed you so much dude seriously!" 

"I missed you more!" I said smiling.

"Well I'll let you go Tam. Have fun tonight and remember what I said, give him a chance." 

"Okay okay Skye, I get you. See you!" I said and than ending the call. 

I decided to finish some homework and watch Netflix until It was time to get ready for tonight. 

I'm kinda nervous...