0.20

I learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

Before I could carry on with the song, Hunter ran on stage carrying his guitar and a microphone. 

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen. I had a bit of problem getting here but I am now and we will not fail to put on an amazing show tonight!" Hunter said as he ran up towards me. 

"What are you doing here?" I mouthed silently. 

Hunter winked at me and sat down on the stool to play his guitar. 

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

-----

"Thank you to everyone for watching the performances. Weren't they amazing?" Mr Smith asked the crowd.

The crowd got up from their seats and proceeded to clap and cheer. 

Once everyone had left the hall, Mr Smith called everyone onto the stage. 

"Now, I want to congratulate every one of you! You all did amazing jobs! You will all be receiving certificates in the next week or so." 

Everyone looked at each other and smiled and we all congratulated each other.

"I'll leave you all to have some free time now. Congratulations again!" Mr Smith said before walking out of the hall.

"I can't believe you came!" I said hugging Hunter.

Hunter lifted me from my waist and spun me around. 

"I wasn't going to let you down. I snuck out when mum went out. I'm so sorry." Hunter said looking sad.

"Don't be. You came and that's all that matters." I said putting a finger on Hunter's lip to shush him. 

"Come here!" Hunter said as he pulled me closer and kissed my lips. 

I smiled through the kisses and ran my hands through his hair. 

"You did amazing by the way." Hunter said as we both pulled away for air.

"And so did you." I said smiling. 

-----

School was finished and Skye, Hunter and I were just hanging around in the school car park near our cars. 

"I can't believe how amazing you sounded Tammy! And your guitar skills were on point too Hunter." Skye said laughing.

"Thank you Skye." Hunter said laughing.

Skye pulled me into a hug and again told me how amazing I sounded and how proud she was of me. 

"Did you guys wanna do something tonight?" Skye asked us. 

"I can't. My mum won't even let me out of the house, I should be getting back before she gets home." Hunter said. 

"Oh come on. Just say your going over to a mates house to finish an assignment." Skye said.

"Look I'll try and then I'll text Tammy. What did you have in mind anyway?" 

"My cousin is throwing this big house party so I was thinking we could all go."