0.9

Hope everyone is doing well. Here is another update for you all! 

Don't forget to please comment and vote, It would mean a lot to me! <3 

Happy reading :) 

xx Jess

-----

As I waited for Jason to come meet me I was still crying. 

I was hoping a talk to Jason would get my mind off things, after all he is my boyfriend. 

"Hey Tammy." Jason said walking into the studio. 

I just burst out into tears. 

"Oh no no, don't cry. What's wrong?" Jason said as he rushed over to me and sat down next to me. 

"It's, It's Hunter. He completely stabbed me in the back when I thought we were friends and just before he told me he wants nothing to do with me anymore and that I mean nothing to him because I'm rubbish that no one wants!" I said wiping away my tears. 

"What an asshole! Don't listen to him. He obviously needs to reconsider his opinions on you baby because you are not rubbish and you mean a lot to me so don't even worry about him!" Jason said wrapping his arms around me. 

*****Hunter's POV*****

After I said those horrible things to Tammy I just had to get out of there! I went outside to the courtyard to get some fresh air and then made my way back into the classroom. 

I walked up to the studio door and saw Jason comforting Tammy, she looked so upset and it was all my fault.

To think that Jason doesn't even give two shits about Tammy makes me mad, he is just pretending to care but I can't tell Tammy, I can't let her find out my secret. 

She would hate me.. 

Before I could look any longer I saw Jason starting to walk towards the door. 

*****Tammy's POV*****

"What are you starring at Jason?" I asked. 

"Hunter. He is starring at us through the door. Let me go take care of him." Jason said standing up. 

"Don't get into a fight!" I yell as I watched him walk outside. 

*****Jason's POV*****

"What are you doing here?" I asked Hunter. 

"I'm just watching okay, I'm worried about Tammy. I really hurt her! I don't know how much longer I can do this for." Hunter said looking fairly upset. 

"Listen here, idiot. If you spill any of the plan to her I'll let not only Tammy know, but the whole school about your dirty little secret!" I said giving Hunter a slight push. 

Hunter just walked away. 

*****Tammy's POV*****

"Everything alright?" I asked Jason as he entered the studio again. 

"It is now." Jason said flashing me a smile. 

"Thank you." I said. 

"For what?" Jason asked. 

"For being there for me, I've never really had that before, apart from Skye, but I mean from a boy." I said blushing.

"Well guys have been missing out on you all these years, trust me." Jason said winking at me.