0.1

Hey everyone, please comment throughout the chapter as I would love to hear your feedback on anything I need to improve and things like that! 

Happy reading :) 

xx Jess

-----

"Hows it going? freak!" Stacy yells from down the school corridor. 

Stacy was one of the girls at school that everyone loved, literally everyone. She was like the Regina George of Crest High. She had amazingly long and wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, a medium tan and a tall and skinny figure. She is everyones 'goals' but not mine. What do I look like? I'm short and curvy with dark brown thick curly hair. Such a pain to deal with. Anyway, my fashion style isn't exactly what people call great. My mum can hardly afford to buy me new clothes, I mean she's a single parent with a house and bills to pay, I'd rather have second hand clothes and let my mum use the money on more important things. Today I came to school in a black short sleeve t-shirt that had the words New York printed on it in big white letters. I paired it with some old grey tracksuit pants, It was the only thing I could find today.. My room is such a mess.

Now you are probably wondering why Stacy hates me? Yeah well, It only gets worse. Her whole group hates me, and thats all 3 of them! Back when we were kids I used to be best friends with Stacy, but once we got to High School she changed. All she wanted was for boys to like her and popularity. She became mean, to everyone. Even me. She met the rest of her stupid group, Kelsey and Taylor. She left me and started spreading stupid rumours about me, telling everyone I slept with her boyfriend. Freak is only half of the words I get called, I'll let you guys think of the rest. 

I've never really had much friends ever since Stacy spread the rumour around, they all believed her and left me.. I'm lucky I have Skye, she's in my Music class and she's really the only one who I have right now, but I'm okay with that. Quality over quantity

"Mum, I'm home!" I yell walking through the front door. 

"Hey sweetheart! How was school?" My mum asked me, like she did everyday. 

"Alright, I guess.." I said smiling.

I grabbed something to eat from the kitchen and headed into my room. I decided to ring Skye, we had this project for Music, I had to sing a song and Skye was going to play the guitar. We weren't sure on the song yet but we'd figure that out soon. 

"Skye? Hey!" I said. 

"Hey Tammy, how you doing?" 

"I'm good. Listen, about this project I was thinking we could meet up tomorrow after school and get a move on with it?" 

"Oh, Tammy about that... I'm going away for a few weeks and I won't be able to do it with you. Miss Carter said she will assign you with someone else tomorrow. Were supposed to be getting a new guy in our class so maybe you and him can do it?" She says nervously. 

Great.

"Oh, no worries Skye. You deserve this holiday. I'll talk to you later. Bye." I hang up the phone and fall straight onto my bed. I look up to my ceiling and think for a while. 

Who the hell will do this project with me? Everyone has a partner and the new guy, how am I supposed to know if he even plays the guitar for goodness sake! I'm screwed. 

----- 

I log onto my Facebook account and scroll down my newsfeed. When I'm half way down the newsfeed I come across a photo of myself. And no, I didn't post it. Stacy did. It's a photo of me from when I was about 13 but she edited it and made it look like I'm overly fat. I laugh at the fact that she has time to do this in her miserable life. Like really? Couldn't she come up with something a bit better. I decide to private message her, I'll put her in her place. 

Stacy, it's funny how you have the time in your life to edit a photo of me and post it onto Facebook. You must really be bored. :) - Me 

Tammy, Tammy, Tammy. I really don't know care about what you have to say because you are a straight up loser with zero fashion sense. I mean come on, what you were wearing today? So gross! - Stacy

You posted the picture because you thought what I was wearing today was gross? Wow. Seriously, get a life Stacy! - Me

Um, no.. I posted so everyone could see what you really are. Including Jason ;) But don't worry, he loves fat girls! - Stacy 

Jason is just like Stacy, popular. He isn't as mean and gross like her but he is the definition of HOT! He never really notices me though, he probably thinks I'm a freak too. You could say I have a massive crush on him though. Stacy knows this and she has been trying to embarrass me in front of him for ages now. I'm just lucky she hasn't told him I like him, yet.. 

---- 

I wake up to the sound of my annoyingly loud alarm clock. 6:30am it read. Time to get up and get ready. I rub my eyes for a second and try to regain focus again. I stretch my arms and body and slowly get out of bed. I am so not a morning person by the way, I'm tired and I'm cranky. I get dressed in my school uniform which is not very appealing on me, I put my makeup on and head downstairs for some breakfast. 

"Morning mum." I say groggily. 

"Someone's grumpy this morning." Mum says laughing. 

"Mum, don't." I say crossing my arms. 

When mum finally stopped being annoying I proceed with eating breakfast, Nutella on toast. I go and wash my teeth and after 20 minutes of watching TV I decide it's time to head off. 

"I'm leaving now mum, I'll see you later." I say giving her a quick hug. 

I head out the door and walk towards my car. I'm so lucky that I bought this car, I had a job like last year and I managed to save up enough money to buy myself a little Toyota Swift. 

---- 

When I finally arrived to school I walked up towards the front gates and I could already feel the dread build up inside of me. School wasn't exactly my favourite place to be, I mean why would I enjoy it? Being called freak and slut everyday doesn't quite make me happy. 

"Hey slut, slept with anybody else? Maybe lose some weight while your at it!" Said one girl when I walked into school. 

I just rolled my eyes at her, It's important I don't give her a reaction. 

----

First period I had music and Skye wasn't there, I guess I'm sitting alone this lesson. 

"Good morning class, I trust you are all ready to work on your project this period?" Mr Smith, my Music teacher asks us. 

I kinda just sink down into my chair, what the hell am I going to do? 

While Sir was telling us what we needed to do today we heard a knock on the door. In came my school Principle Mr Cay and who I'm guessing is, the new boy. He's rather hot actually, maybe even hotter than Jason! He's tall, super muscular, his shirt was tight so you could slightly see his abs. He had light brown hair with hazel eyes. Damn, he could be a Calvin Klein model. 

"Class, we have a new student with us today. This is Hunter King, he will be joining your class for the rest of the school year." 

Hunter just kinda looked around the room, he looked bored. 

"Please Hunter, take a seat next to Tammy." 

Tammy? I'm Tammy! Oh great. I move my stuff off the chair next to me and put it on the floor. Hunter walks towards my desk smirking at me and sits down. 

"Hey." He says smirking at me. 

"Hi.." I say shyly. 

-----

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter for the book?! 

Please leave me some comments, feedback would really help me!

xx Jess