0.23

Sorry I haven't updated In a while, I've been super busy with school I just haven't had the time :( But I will try my best to give you guys more updates! <3 

"Jess, Hunter! Come downstairs please!" My mum yells from downstairs. 

After last nights events my mum wants to talk to me and Hunter. She's probably going to lecture us about how Hunter needs to control his anger or he's out of here. Hunter and I head downstairs to face whatever my mother has to say. 

"Take a seat." My mum says as we enter the lounge room.

Hunter and I look at each other then sit down. 

"What happened last night with your mother Hunter was, intense." 

"I know, I'm really sorry Miss Carter." Hunter says as he looks upset. 

"Please, call me Anna." My mum says. 

"If your mum really did hit you, you need to tell the police. You can't stay here forever and you most certainly cannot stay here If your temper ever gets like that again." 

"It won't, I promise. I can't tell the police, they will call social services and I'll get sent away to another family or something. t's okay, she's only done it this once. She won't do it again. I'll just stay here for a little while until i get my head around things and than I'll go." 

"Alright. Your sleeping on the couch though." 

"Mum, seriously?" I say. 

"Seriously, Tammy." 

I roll my eyes and slouch back onto the couch. My mum gets up and leaves us alone. 

As Hunter and I sit here in silence I let my thoughts get the best of me. There is still a part of me that feels like I don't completely know Hunter, he is hiding something and for some reason he is too afraid to tell me. 

"Wanna go out?" I ask. 

"Sure." Hunter replies. 

"We should go watch a movie, I hear the new horror movie Lights Out is pretty scary." I say as I move closer to Hunter. 

"Scary? I bet you It isn't even as scary as people say but we'll see." Hunter says as he pulls me close to his chest. 

I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, I feel so safe when I'm close to him. We both get up from the lounge and freshen up before we head out. I say bye to my mum and go outside. Hunter decides to drive my car today, It was only a short drive but he insisted. 

"It looks pretty busy so we should go buy the movie tickets first and then we can maybe get something to eat." I say as we reach the cinema.

Hunter agree's and we both line up in the queue. The line is slowly moving so were close to the front now.

"Hi how are you?" The lady behind the counter asks.

"Good thanks. Can we please get two tickets to see Lights Out for the 4:30pm session?" 

"No worries. Where would you guys like to sit?" 

I look at Hunter and he tells the lady the back. Once Hunter payed, the lady gave us our tickets and we go get something to eat. I just felt like something easy so I decided to grab some Subway, Hunter did as well. We sat down underneath a wooden hut and ate our food.

"So, how do you feel about sleeping on the couch?" I laugh.

"Oh you know, I'm sure It's comfy." 

"Yeah, totally." I reply.

"I'll just sneak into your room once your mums asleep and then somehow sneak back downstairs early in the morning." 

I laugh at Hunter's idea.

"I guess It could work. But if my mum finds out your out." I say. 

"Challenge accepted." 

It was almost 4:30pm so we decided to head back inside to get into the cinema. We walked up to a lady standing in the hallway, once we approached her she greeted us and ripped off apart of our tickets and gave them back to us.

"You guys are in cinema 2, enjoy." 

I smile back at her and we make our way there. Once were inside, the cinema is pretty full. We walk up the stairs and try and find our numbered seats. Once we find them we sit down. Hunter grabs a hold of my hand and brings it up to his mouth to kiss it. I smile at him and he mouths the words "I love you." 

"I love you too." I whisper back.

We sit through about 20 minutes of advertisements before the movie actually starts. I can't wait to see if Hunter gets scared or not.

"That was not scary at all Tammy!" Hunter says as we get out of the cinema. 

"Are you serious? That was so scary! I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep alone tonight." I say. 

"Good thing you have me then." Hunter says as he playfully pushes me. 

The good thing about tonight is the shops stay open until late so we decide to go do a little shopping. 

"I'm just gonna go have a look in here, you don't need to come with me if you think you'll get bored." Hunter says as he walks into the shop "Connor". 

"Are you kidding? Of course I'll come in because then your coming into Sephora with me." I say as I laugh.

Hunter rolls his eyes and walks into the shop as he drags his feet. 

We spent about a good 25 minutes in the shop before we both get bored and decide to leave. We make our way to the carpark.

"Um where did you park?" I ask. 

"Didn't you take note?" Hunter asks. 

"No.." I say.

"Crap. I can't remember where we parked!" 

Great, this is gonna take forever. We walk around the carpark for a while until I tell Hunter we should look on another level. We catch the elevator up to level 3 and have a look around there.

"Wait I think It's somewhere over here." Hunter says as he walks towards some 4WD cars. 

"Found it!" I say as I spot my car.

"Finally, my legs hurt." Hunter says.

"Oh you poor baby." I laugh. 

We get into the car but I decide to drive home this time. The drive home was a little longer than usual as there was quite a lot of traffic. Hunter and I entertain ourselves with some music though so we didn't mind. 

"Mum must be at work." I say as we pull into the driveway. 

"How does making dessert sound?" Hunter asks as we get inside.

"Sounds great! I'll let you do that!" I say as I run into the lounge room and turn the TV on.

"No worries, I'll do everything!" 

I smile to myself and turn the TV onto Netflix. 

--- 

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Have any of you guys seen the new horror movie "Lights out"? 

What about forgetting where you parked? lol!

xx Jess