0.11

Hello everyone, how are you all? 

I've been so busy with school lately, grade 11 is hard! But I've made sure to update you guys frequently because I know It sucks waiting for updates when some people take too long!

Please leave me some comments as that would really help, I'd love to hear some feedback! Don't forget to vote as well <3

Happy reading :) 

xx Jess

-----

It's Friday, I've just gotta get through today and then it's the weekend!

I pulled up in the school carpark and saw that Hunter just got here also. 

"Hey." I said as I approached him. 

"Oh hi Tammy." Hunter said closing his car door. 

"So uh, how are you?" I asked. 

"Fine thanks." Hunter said blankly. 

Well this was awkward. 

I could see Jason approaching us and he didn't look too happy.

"What the hell are you two doing talking?" Jason said as he arrived. 

"Calm down Jason, were just talking." I said grabbing a hold of his hand. 

"Get the hell away from her, you know you shouldn't be talking to her!" Jason said as he pushed Hunter. 

"What do you mean he shouldn't be talking to me?" I asked surprised. 

"I just mean, you're my girl and I don't want other boys taking you from me." Jason said facing me. 

"You shouldn't have to worry about that, I'm with you. And you should be apologising to me for ditching me on our date." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh shit, about that. I'm sorry babe, my Nan, she uh, she had to go to the hospital because she fell over in the shower. She hurt her back pretty badly." Jason said scratching his head. 

"Right." I said rolling my eyes. 

"I'll make it up to you one night, and this will be much better than a date." Jason said whispering in my ear. 

"I'm sure you will." I said pushing him off me and laughing. 

-----

The day flew by, It was already lunch time. 

I walked into the courtyard and the first thing I saw was Hunter and Stacy making out.

Disgusting!

I rolled my eyes at what I saw and sat down on the grass. 

I started to take a bite out of my sandwich when my phone started to vibrate. 

Incoming call: 02 9817 2564

I didn't know this number.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone. 

"Hey Tammy, It's Joseph from the hospital cafe. I was just wondering would you be able to cover for Samantha after school?" 

"Oh hey Joseph! That should be alright, what time did you want me to come in?" I asked. 

"Awesome! Is 4:30pm till about 7:30pm alright?" 

"That sounds good to me, I'll see you than." I said.

"Thanks so much Tammy, see you." Joseph said.