0.26

**This chapter is pretty sexual and descriptive so If this isn't for you, skip ahead.**

Hunter didn't want to go back to my house, he just wanted us to be alone so I took him back to his place. He wanted me to come inside and talk about things. I didn't want to at first but decided we should. We headed for his bedroom and sat down on his bed. 

"Tammy, say something." Hunter says, shaking me out of my thoughts. 

"Sorry. I'm just shocked thats all. I didn't think that this would be your secret. So this is what Stacy knows and has over you?" 

"Yes. She knows and you already know what she was going to do anyway. I won't make us relieve that experience with her." 

"Hmm." I say.

"You can ask me questions you know." 

"I know. Have you seen the guy you punched ever since the incident?" 

"Yeah. I visited him in hospital before I was put in jail. He was still in the coma of course but I told my sister to tell him when he awoken that I was sorry. Of course I still hated the guy but he didn't deserve to be put into a coma." 

"Did your sister break up with him?" 

"Yeah. She stayed with him just to help him since he had no other family but as soon as he was better she left. She hated that he cheated on her, It broke her heart of course." 

"Understandable." I say. 

"Tammy I can't say anything else to make the situation better, all I can say is I'm sorry and you don't have to worry about me doing something like that again. You make me a better person." 

I smile at Hunter and move closer to him so I'm sitting next to him. 

"I guess I over reacted a little bit, I was just shocked. I wish you would of told me sooner."

"I know. I was going to tell you though, I promise. I just wanted to wait a little longer." 

"It's okay, as long as I know now."

I hug Hunter tightly and he kisses my cheek but brings his kisses to my neck. Oh god why must he do that, he knows neck kisses are my weakness! He slowly lays me down on the bed and straddles me, still continuing to kiss my neck. 

I moan in pleasure and lift his shirt off. He sits up and I run my hands down his chest and over his stomach, making him flinch a little. 

I smile at him. 

"Hunter I think I'm ready." I say nervously.

"Are you sure?" 

I nod my head. 

Hunter begins to remove my t-shirt and kisses my stomach until he reaches my chest. He removes my bra straps and I sit up so he remove the clip part. I throw my bra off the bed and let Hunter touch me. He cups my boobs in his hands and I close my eyes to take in the pleasure. His hands feel so soft. He traces his fingers over my nipples making me flinch, I love It when he does that. 

I lay back down on the bed and we begin to make out passionately. I can feel my heartbeat rising and I'm feeling more and more ready to make love to Hunter. 

He runs his hands down my stomach and removes my jeans and underwear. I lay on the bed completely naked and wait until Hunter can finally pleasure me. He spreads my legs open so I can give him full access to me. He places his hand over me down there and I flinch in surprise. 

"Already wet I see?" Hunter says smirking at me.

I blush. 

He slowly inserts his finger inside of me and begins moving It in and out. God does this feel amazing. I close my eyes and grip his hair. He starts to go faster and faster before he removes his finger and places his lips on me down there. His tongue feels cold as he uses It to pleasure my sensitive spot. I have never received oral before and It feels fucking amazing. I can only imagine what everything else feels like. I close my eyes and let out series of loud moans, I arch my back and hold his head to push his face a little bit more down there. 

He lifts his head and goes to remove his pants and underwear. He grabs a condom from his side table and slips It on. 

"Is It going to hurt?" I ask nervously.

"Maybe a little baby but because your already so wet It might make It hurt less. I'll go slow okay and tell me if you need me to stop." 

I nod my head.

Hunter slowly positions himself right and inserts himself in me.

Fucking hell that hurt but the kind of pain that feels good. I let out a loud scream like moan as Hunter thrusts himself in and out of me slowly. 

"Tell me when you think I can go faster." Hunter says.

I can see that this feels good for Hunter because as he is doing this he is closing his eyes and trying to hold in his moans.

I finally think I'm ready so I tell Hunter to go faster and he does. I can feel my whole body become hot and I can't help but moan so loud and hope to god that his neighbours don't hear me. I play with my boobs and enjoy this moment while It lasts for now. 

He slowly removes himself and we are both out of breath. He lays down next to me. 

"That was amazing." I say out of breath.

"You did good." Hunter said.

We did It. We finally had sex and I couldn't be happier with how It went. I almost want more.