0.2

Please leave me some comments on the chapter, feedback will really help me! Don't forget to vote!

Happy reading :) 

xx Jess

-----

"So you enjoy Music?" Hunter asked me.

"Obviously, that's why I take this class." I said rolling my eyes. 

I could see Hunter was about to say something but we were interrupted by Mr Smith.

"So I was thinking Tammy, that you and Hunter could be partners on the music project?" 

Daniel just looked at me and smiled, I just rolled my eyes. 

"I would love to help Tammy with this project!" Hunter said straight away. 

"But sir-" I said before I was interrupted, yet again. 

"No buts Tammy, Skye isn't here to do this with you so it's either Hunter or a mark of 0." Mr Smith said firmly. 

"Fine." I said annoyed. 

Sir walked away and Hunter looked excited, a little too excited. 

"Do you even play the guitar?" I asked. 

"What?" 

"The guitar. Do you play or not?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact I do Tammy." 

"Wow." 

"You seem a little surprised?" Hunter asked me. 

"Yeah I am. You just don't seem like the type of guy who plays musical instruments." I said looking him up and down. 

"So what type of guy do I look like then?" 

"The type of guy who cares all about popularity, getting girls, partying. All that stuff." I said. 

"And you can tell all of that just by looking at me?" Hunter said. 

"I guess." 

"Wow, you must be a psychic because yeah sure I love to party, and get girls!" 

"See." I said. 

-----

Thank god that class was over, I didn't want to deal with Hunter anymore. The rest of the lesson he just went on his phone. This project is soo not going to get very far. 

As I walked onto the school oval I saw Hunter sitting with Jason, Stacy, Kelsey and Taylor. Great, he is hanging out with them now. Jason looked really good today but my heart sunk a little because I knew he would never like me. 

I sat about 5 metres away from them on a table situated on the oval, they all looked like they were having so much fun. Laughing and talking. All of a sudden Stacy made eye contact with me, pointed her finger at me and then started laughing with the rest of her stupid group. (Jason not being stupid) 

The end of lunch bell rang and I made my way back into the school building. I heard laughter from behind me and I realised it was Stacy. She caught up to me and pushed me to the ground from behind. My books went everywhere and so did all the lose paper inside of them. Hunter just stood there staring. Fucking douche bag! 

"Have fun collecting all your nerd notes, idiot!" Kelsey said laughing. 

For like a minute or so I just sat there on the floor, everybody staring at me as they walked past. I finally picked up all my books and papers and made my way to my next class, English.