0.15

It was just a little past 7pm so I had to start deciding on an outfit for tonight. I had no idea what to wear, when Daniel said to look nice, did he mean dressed up nice or casual nice? This could take a while.

I rummaged through my closet and finally found a dress that caught my eye. I picked out a long pale pink dress that had holes on the side. I slipped the dress on and I liked the way It looked on me. I fixed up my hair, leaving it down and I applied some makeup. I paired the outfit with a silver purse and some bracelets. 

I was about to text Skye when I heard the doorbell ring

He's early.

It's only 7:40pm. 

Oh crap. 

"Sweetheart, Hunter is here!" My mum yelled from downstairs. 

I picked up my purse and headed out from my bedroom and down the stairs. 

*****Hunter's POV*****

Why am I so nervous right now? It's not like I haven't taken girls out before. But Tammy means more to me than any other girls I've dated. She's special. Theres  just something about her. 

As I walked up to the front door my heart was beating faster and faster. I finally built up the courage to ring the doorbell and Tammy's mum answered the door.

"Oh hello, you must be Hunter. Come in!" 

"I am, hello. Thank you." I replied. 

"Sweetheart, Hunter is here!" Yelled Tammy's mum. 

We both waited a minute and down came Tammy. 

My god, she looked beautiful. I couldn't help but smile at her, probably looking like an idiot. 

*****Tammy's POV*****

As I walked down the stairs I could see Hunter staring at me, his smile was so big. I could tell he was happy to see me. 

"Hi." I said shyly to Hunter. 

"I'm gonna leave you's two to it. Have fun tonight and be careful." My mum said. 

"Alright mum, we will. Thank you." I said smiling at her. 

"You look beautiful Tammy." Hunter said still smiling at me.

I have to say, Hunter looked very handsome and quite hot tonight. He was wearing a dark blue suit, a little bit fancy for a movie, right?

"Thank you. Aren't you dressed a bit fancy for a movie?" I asked laughing. 

"Maybe." Hunter replied.

"Are we going to the movies or are we going somewhere else Hunter?" I asked.

"Hmm, you'll have to find out and see."

-----

We were in the car that Hunter was driving for about half an hour when we came to a stop. I didn't recognise where we were until I was out of the car. We were at the beach lookout, the one where you know, I passed out. But this time we weren't staying at the lookout, we were going onto the beach.