0.4

Back again with another update! 

Don't forget to vote and comment as your feedback really helps me out and I really do appreciate it!

Happy reading :) 

xx Jess

-----

After Saturday's smoothie incident I really wasn't looking forward to going to school. I hardly got any sleep last night, I was too busy worrying about what Stacy had planned for this week. I tried to not let her get to me though, for all these years I haven't given her the satisfaction of hurting me. But she was really getting on my fricken nerves. 

I said bye to mum and made my way to school for the day. I can honestly tell you that I looked like shit today. I didn't bother brushing my hair but than again brushing my hair would result in it becoming a giant afro so I just let it hang today. I didn't put on makeup, making the bags under my eyes show up clearer than ever. I didn't care though, I just wanted to go to school and go home. 

-----

My first few classes were a breeze actually, they surprisingly went really quick. Next up was Music class. 

"Good afternoon everyone. Today I need you all to focus on your project, 3 weeks to get this done. This lesson I want everyone who is singing to show me what they have so far on song selections." Mr Smith announced. 

Hunter wasn't here right now for some reason, he must just be late. Once Sir had finished telling us what to do for this lesson I made my way into the little music studio that we had in our classroom. It was pretty cool actually, there were microphones sitting around the room and big speakers as well guitars and other instruments. 

And who do you think you are? 

Runnin' 'round leaving scars 

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold - 

Before I could finish singing the rest of Jar of hearts, I noticed that Hunter was standing at the door listening to me. He just started at me and smirked, why oh why does he do that?!

"Oh no don't stop just because I'm here, you sounded great." Hunter said clapping. 

"You scared me." I said rolling my eyes as I turned the microphone off. 

"Didn't mean too. You really did sound great you know, your voice is amazing."

"Thank you." I said blushing. 

"So is that what we are doing for the project than? Jar of hearts?" Hunter asked as he sat down on the floor, his back leaning against the wall. 

"Yeah I guess so. I really like the song and I think it does compliment my voice and if you play it on the guitar it shouldn't be that hard." I said sitting down next to him. 

Hunter put his hand on my knee and turned to look at me. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I replied. 

"Come on, you don't have to pretend around me." 

"I'm not pretending, I'm fine." I snapped. 

"Alright. But just ignore Stacy okay? She's not worth it." Hunter said removing his hand off my knee.