Introduction/Authors Note

Tammy is not your average teenager at Crest High school. She's an outcast. Quiet, shy and weird. She dresses in her own way despite the massive amount of bullying she gets. Through all of this Tammy is deeply in love with Jason, one of Stacy's best friends, making it hard for her as he pays no attention to the 'freak' that has feelings for him.

As Stacy makes Tammy's life a living hell she's able to get through it with the help of her new friend Hunter, will things change? Will the bullying stop? Will she lose feelings for Jason and gain them for Hunter instead?

Do opposites really attract?

-----

Hello! Welcome to Opposites Attract! I hope you will all enjoy this book as much as I am going to enjoy writing it. 

I am in the process of writing another book at the moment (I fell for my kidnapper!) so updates on this book might be a little slow. Please go check that book out if it sounds interesting to you!

Everything in this book is written by myself and only me. Please do not copy anything used in this book. Pictures or videos that may used belong to Google. 

The places mentioned are made up by myself unless otherwise. 

Warning: Strong language and sexual content may be presented throughout certain chapters. (There will be a warning at the start of each chapter that features sexual content. Read them at your own risk if you don't mind!

Happy reading :)

xx Jess