0.6

I'm killing it with these updates! Hopefully I can continue with the quick updates for now on :) 

Don't forget to please vote and comment, It means a lot to me!

Happy reading :) 

xx Jess

-----

It was Monday morning and I was supposed to be staying home but after everything that has happened there was no way in hell that I was doing that. 

I got out of bed so quickly I thought I pulled a muscle. 

I threw on my uniform, did my hair and makeup and all the normal essentials, I'm sure you guys know. 

I then headed downstairs to find that mum wasn't home, she was working. I made myself some quick breakfast and headed out the door. It was a cold but sunny morning here in Sydney, quite beautiful. 

----

When I arrived at school everyone, and I mean everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I yelled to them all. 

"Take a picture, It'll last longer!" I said to someone else. 

Idiots. 

I walked inside the school building and headed for Mr Cay's office. I wanted to make sure my suspension was indeed fake. 

"Hey Mr Cay, can I come in?" I said after knocking on his door. 

"Tammy, come in. I was actually going to call you out of class today. Take a seat." Mr Cay said as he closed his office door. 

"Tammy there is something serious I need to talk to you about, please listen carefully." Mr Cay said sitting down on his chair, looking very very serious. 

Oh god, here it goes. 

"I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to suspend you from school for no longer than 2 weeks. Your behaviour of seeking outside help for your music project is against the school rules and the policy of the assessment, you could seriously ruin your chances of getting a good grade here Tammy." 

I stood up from my chair angrily. 

"But Sir! I never seeked any help, I promise you! It's Stacy, she has it in for me, she always has! Talk to Hunter, he is my partner for this project, he'll tell you I never seeked any help, call him in here right now!" I demanded. 

"I suppose I can call Mr King in here, sit back down Miss Carter, please." Mr Cay said as he picked up his phone. 

After my principle made the phone call asking Hunter to be excused from class we waited patiently until he finally arrived. 

"Hunter, thank god! You need to tell him that I didn't seek help with this project, go on, you know I didn't!" I begged standing back up from my chair. 

"TAMMY CARTER, sit back down right now and keep quiet. I will be talking to Hunter now, not you." My principle said angrily. 

I sat down immediately. 

"Morning Hunter." Mr Cay said. 

"Morning Mr Cay." Hunter said sitting down in the chair next to me. 

Mr Cay explained to Hunter what I apparently did and what my punishment would be, he then proceeded to ask Hunter for the truth. 

"Now, truthfully, did Tammy seek outside help while working on this project with you?" Mr Cay asked. 

Hunter turned his head to look at me. 

"Yes, sir. She did. I tried telling her not to but she refused to listen to me." Hunter said. 

WHAT THE FUCK? HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME? I trusted him! I thought he was different!

"HUNTER! HOW COULD YOU?!" I said screaming, tears pouring out of my eyes. 

"Tammy, I-" Hunter tried saying.

"Thank you for your co-operation Hunter, you are free to leave." Mr Cay said, ushering Hunter out. 

Hunter got up and left the office but took another look at me before he left. My heart felt like It had been ripped in two, my life felt useless. I felt sick. 

"I'm going to need to inform your mother." 

I sighed. 

-----

"Oh Tammy baby, I'm so so sorry this is happening to you." My mum said hugging me. 

My mum had just picked me up from school and I told her the truth about this whole thing. Thank goodness she believed my side of the story and not Stacy's. I knew I could always count on my mum. 

"Hunny he is an idiot. He obviously used you, he is just like Stacy. In a boy form of course." My mum said giving me a tight smile. 

"Thanks, mum. I just want to go home." I said sinking low into the car seat. 

----

When we got home I didn't say a word at all, I didn't even have dinner when It was made, I just stayed in bed. I can't even describe what I'm feeling. I feel numb, but at the same time I feel angry and heartbroken. This project meant so much to me and I really did think Hunter was a nice person deep down, I guess I was wrong. 

I called Skye on Facebook (yes, you can do that) I wanted to tell her what happened. 

"Hey girl, how's it going?" Skye said as she answered the phone. 

I quickly told her everything and I could tell she was super mad. 

"That mother-" Skye said before I interrupted her. 

"Skye calm down." I said. 

"I can't believe he would do that! And Stacy, she has seriously gone way too far now. I wish I was there Tammy, don't even get me started. That girl deserves a slap in the face. And as for Hunter, I know a place that would really knock him out good." Skye said. 

"Right." I said giving out a little laugh. 

"Is that laughter I hear?" Skye asked. 

"Nope." I reply. 

"Sure it isn't. What are your plans for the next two weeks than?" Skye asked me.

I really wasn't sure what I would do. I was thinking of helping out at the cafe down at the hospital where mum works, just to get some extra cash since I won't have anything else to do. I'm lucky, mum is best friends with the owner and she said I can come work there whenever I feel like it. 

"Dunno, probably sleep and eat away my feelings." I said. 

"Come on Tam, you can't do that!" 

"I know, I know. I'll probably go work down at the cafe, at the hospital." 

"That's a good idea, you go girl!" Skye said. 

"It's getting pretty late, I'll talk to you later. Stay strong okay! Love ya." Skye said. 

"Love ya too Skye, thank you." I said and then hanging up the phone. 

I logged onto my Facebook and clicked onto me and Hunter's messages, I typed up a message "Thanks for stabbing me in the back like that today." but I ended up deleting it, I wasn't going to waste my time on an asshole like him. 

-----

Hunter has seriously crossed the line! But can you blame him? Remember Stacy does have leverage over him. Do you think he's made the right choice to be a jerk to Tammy? Or should he just tell her the truth?

Don't forget to comment and vote!

xx Jess