Chapter 32

~Jack's POV~

Y/N is still sleeping on my couch and it's 9 am. Wow. I had just prepared myself some breakfast even though I woke up over half an hour ago... that's what I get from spending too long taking selfies for Instagram and checking social media. I feel like I should wake her up, but that would be wrong. I guess I'll just watch TV. So I go to turn on the TV, but I can't find the remote. I remember leaving it on the couch, but I don't see it anywhere around me. Damn, and I really wanted to watch my morning cartoons. I'm a 17 year-old man and I still watch cartoons. I guess anime counts, too. Being too lazy to get up and look for the remote, I just get my laptop off the table and go on Youtube. My first instinct always, is to look up GameGrumps. A series I've loved since the beginning was Super Mario Galaxy. I went to the most recent episode and rewatched it. I tried to keep the volume pretty low, but my laughter was uncontainable. Arin and Danny are just too funny! At one part, I laughed really loud and I thought I woke up Y/N and caused her to roll around. I guess she just rolls in her sleep. Thank god, I didn't wake her up! When she rolled, the TV suddenly turned on. I guess she was sleeping on the remote. Of course, the remote was being stupid and decided to get buttons 635 hit and it changed to the  Spanish Weather channel. "El tiempo de hoy va a ser muy soleado..." the Spanish weather lady informed. I got back to my GameGrumps, but could barely focus with the Spanish weather lady babbling in the background. I decided to tap Y/N's shoulder a couple times until her eyes cracked open. "..huh?" Y/N questioned and lifted her head a little...then right back down. "Y/N sweetie, wake up. I will make you waffles." I poked her shoulder. "...ugh, five more minutes..." Y/N groaned. "Ok then...all the waffles for me then." I teased. "Carry me?" Y/N mumbled. "You gotta get the waffles yourself, Y/N." I told her. Y/N groaned again. I decided to bring out the big guns and get waffles ready. I took the plate of hot, delicious waffles and held them right above Y/N's nose. "Wakey wakey! Waffles and...waffles!" I laughed. Y/N's eyes cracked open and saw the plate in front of her face. She stuck out her tongue at the plate thinking she could get it. "Too slow!" I exclaimed and raised the plate teasing Y/N. "Ugh...can I please have the waffles?" Y/N groaned reaching up tiredly. I teased Y/N again by taking a waffle and holding it above her head. "Wow, thanks. You're treating me like a dog! Why don't you try and balance the treat on my nose so I can do a trick!" Y/N seemed a bit frustrated... "I'm sorry, babe." I apologized and gave her the waffle. "I'll accept your apology..." She started, "if you carry me. Please." I rolled my eyes and put the plate down onto the coffee table. "Here, I'll bring you syrup and your F/T (favorite topping). "Not even a piggy-back ride?" Y/N stuck out her bottom lip. "Stop being so cute and maybe I'll give you something in return." I winked at Y/N. "Jack! Stop being so weird!" Y/N screamed and threw a pillow at me. "Hey! I was fooling around. Maybe I meant like a cake, or something!" I explained and threw the pillow back at Y/N. We kept on throwing pillows back and forth at each other and soon it turned into a mini pillow fight. "Jack! Stop!" Y/N was laughing and fell back onto the couch. "Ok fine, babe." I laughed and flopped down next to Y/N. She turned towards me with a smile. I smiled back and planted a kiss on her lips. "I love you a lot, Jackaboy." Y/N kissed my cheek. I reached behind me and grabbed the plate of waffles. We each grabbed a waffle off the plate and turned on Netflix to watch something.

~Time skip 1 hour and 20 minutes of watching  Netflix 'cause I can~

"Aw, that movie was super cute!" I told Y/N. "I wish we were that cute.." Y/N yawned. "Awe, c'mon Y/N. We may not have known each other for 6 years, but we're just as cute." I put my arm around her. "I guess so.. Can you imagine though? In 6 years if we're still together, we'll be 23. Wow..." Y/N whistled in slight shock. "I love you too much to leave you, Y/N." I turned Y/N's head towards me and kissed her. I could feel her smile throughout the kiss, but something felt off... "Y/N, are you alright?" She pulled away and stared at me. "I..i-i'm fi-fine!" Y/N stuttered. I gave her a worried look. "Y/N, you know you can tell me ANYTHING." I told her entirely honest. "Jack, I truly love you too... but what if..-" Y/N started tearing up. I held her closer and caressed her hair. "Shh..shh, it's ok baby. Everything is going to be alright."