Chapter 9

~Jack's POV~

My mom, Y/N, and I, sped off to the hospital. It took us about 15 minutes of a silent car ride until we got there. "Mom, I'll take Y/N, and you can check us in. We rushed inside while I was carrying Y/N bridal style. "Excuse me, we are in of urgent care for my son's girlfriend." My mom told the lady behind the counter. Her name was Nurse Joy. She was wearing horn-rimmed glasses, a white button-up dress, and a cute little nurse cap with a red cross on it. She paged for Dr. Gallowitz for urgent care. Dr. Gallowitz got to the lobby, and took us to room 203. In room 203, we sat Y/N down on the bed, and checked her head. "She has a minor concussion and a bump, but what caused this?" Dr. Gallowitz asked. "Well, you see doctor, someone started a food fight in the cafeteria, and I accidentally threw a plastic tray at Y/N." I admitted. My mom gasped and gave me a 'how could you do that?' look. I looked down at my feet. "I could x-ray her to check for anything broken, if that is fine with you." Dr. Gallowitz offered. "That'll be good, plus I don't want Y/N to have anything broken, or damaged." I agreed. Dr. Gallowitz got out the x-ray and I placed Y/N's limp body behind it. The pictures of her didn't show anything broken, damaged, or busted, so that is a relief. "Ok, she appears to be fine, but we need to use an oxygen mask to wake her up." Dr. Gallowitz advised. "Ok, just as long as she's fine." I agreed. Dr. Gallowitz placed the mask onto Y/N's face and started up an oxygen tank. Y/N's eyes fluttered open, while mine were tearing up with happiness. I bet she was confused as hell. I hugged the life out her. "Jack, why am I in a hospital bed, with an oxygen mask, and why is my head pounding like crazy?" Y/N asked very confused. I put my finger to her mouth the hush her. "Shh...I'll tell you everything later." I hushed. We thanked Dr. Gallowitz, and Nurse Joy and got into my mom's car. "Mom, do we have to go back to school?" I asked my mom. "Sean, Y/N can stay home with her mom, while you make her chicken noodle soup and care for her until she's better." My mom assured. "Ok, you and I just need to explain to her mom what happened." I told her.

~Time skip to Y/N's house cause' I can~

We pulled up to her driveway and Y/N's mom came out confused. "Who is this?!" Y/N's mom yelled. I hopped out the car with Y/N and explained everything to her mom. "Well thank the lord that my little baby is alright!" Y/N's mom burst out. She grabbed Y/N and squeezed her to death while rubbing her head and kissing her forehead repeatedly. "Ow, ow, ow! Mom! Your touching the bump on my head!" Y/N screamed and rubbed the bump. "I'm sorry sweetie! I'm just so worried for you!" Y/N's mom teared up. "It's ok, Ms. L/N" I assured and patted her shoulder. "Shouldn't you go back to high school Sean?" Y/N's mom asked with tears rolling down her cheeks. My mom got out of the car and told Y/N's mom I could stay with Y/N until she feels better. "I like that idea. I can go to work, and not worry about my little baby!" "I like the idea too. I get to spend the day with my Jacky-boy!" Y/N and her mom agreed with that idea. I liked it too. Y/N and I hung out the rest of the day, until I had to record. "Y/N can I use your computer in your basement to record?" I asked Y/N. "Sure, Jack, but this might be hard, but try not to be too loud, I have a pounding headache." Y/N begged. "FIIIINNNEE...... but I'm gonna be recording Happy Wheels, and probably Evie, so some screaming might happen.

~Time skip to recording with Jacksepticeye cause' I can~

*Wha-pish* 'Top o' da mornin' ta ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye, and welcome back to, HHHHHAAAAPPPPYYY WWWWHHEEEELLLLSSS!!!!!'

~Time skip 10 minutes after recording Happy Wheels~

Jesus, that episode was so freaking sexual! Well, I gotta start recording for Evie dumbassbot, ugh she's so stupid.

*Wha-pish* 'Top o' da mornin' ta ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye, and welcome back to, Evie. I don't know why I came back. I think I just missed Evie, and you guys missed her too.