Chapter 7

~Your POV~

"Jack, are you ready to meet my mom?" I asked. "Well, er, I don't know...if your mom will like me." Jack sighed. I kissed his cheek. "I think you're ready, just don't yell, don't be rude, and talk in a normal calm voice." I demanded in a kind way. "Ok," Jack started, "I can be polite, but I'll try to keep an inside voice, just for your mom." Then Jack booped my nose. I giggled. Jack started tickling me because he likes my laugh. I started to tear up from laughing too much, then I heard my mom's car pull into the driveway. "Y/N! Y/N! Shut up! Your mom is home!" Jack yelled. "You shut up! You're the loud one around here!" I yelled back at Jack. "Let me make some quick touch-ups to your appearance." I offered. I combed Jack's hair, straightened his collar, and kissed his cheek. He giggled like a japanese school girl. I laughed out loud, then we heard my mom walking up the sidewalk to the stairs. I looked over at the clock and realized my mom was 5 minutes early from when she said she was coming home, I fine with it, but why?

~Knock knock knock~

"There's my mom knocking." I told Jack quietly, so mom wouldn't hear. I opened the door to greet mom in. "Hey, mom, welcome home." I greeted with a smile. "Hello honey, is this your friend Jack?" She questioned with a smile and hugged me. "Yes, this is Jack, but you can call him Sean, or Mr. Mcloughlin, if you like." I replied. "Why do you call him Jack if his name is Sean?" Mom asked confused. "He's Jacksepticeye, the guy I watch 24/7, the eyeball on my t-shirt. That guy" I stated. "Ohh, that guy, yeah, you absolutely love him, don't you?" Mom mentioned. My face got red quickly, and I could tell Jack wanted to explode with laughter, but I just replied with a yes, and nodded. Jack and mom shook hands, and mom said, "Well Mr. Mcloughlin, you seem like a nice guy, and I bet my daughter and you get along very well. Plus, she doesn't have many friends, because of...how she is. So be good to her and maybe you two can stay together. Just kidding. I really like you Sean, so you can stay." Jeez, mom's a talker. But Sean got approval of her so he and I can be friends and hang out more. "Jack, it's becoming to be 5 o'clock, so I think you should be going home so you can eat dinner." I sighed. "Unless," mom broke in, "you would like to stay here for dinner? You don't have to but if you would like to." I don't know if mom is purposely doing something, or just being polite, but I don't mind Jack staying for dinner. "Uh, I would love to," Jack started, "but I'd need to call my parents if I can." "Ok, you can do that, do you need to borrow our phone, or do you already have one?" Mom offered. " It's ok Ms.L/S, I have a cell phone, but thanks." Jack told my mom. Jack called his mom and to my surprise, she said, "yeah sure, but be back by or before eight!" "My mom said it's fine for me to eat here, but I have to be back by or before eight." Jack recited from his mother. "Ooh, that's wonderful! But, are you allergic to anything?" Mom questioned Jack. "Uh," Jack started, "not that I know of." "Oh ok, because we were going to have steak and potatoes tonight." Mom said. I knew Jack, and I knew that he wanted to scream so bad, because he absolutely LOVES steak and potatoes, typical Irish man. Mom went told us to go do something while she was cooking, so we stared at each other, wondering what to do. "Hey, Y/N, wanna record a few videos together to past the time? We don't even have to record them if you want." Jack whispered to me. "Sure, but, you can't yell SUPER loud, but you can still yell a bit." I pleaded. "FIIIINNEE!" Jack groaned while rolling his eyes. I chuckled at his response, then we headed to my "not-so-secret, secret basement," where my computer and video camera are located. Jack raced me down the stairs, and I won, even though he got an unfair head start. He hugged me after I won, I was surprised at that, but I gave in. "Y/N, I like you, a lot." Jack whispered into my ear. I looked at him and the smile on his face. "I do too, but even more. I whispered back at him. He smirked. "No I like you more." Jack teased. "I LOVE you more! Can't beat that sucker!" I teased back. "Fine, you win. But I still like you more." Jack said.

We sat down together in a computer chair together to play Five Nights at Freddy's 3.

~Jack's POV~