Chapter 17

~Your POV~

As the car felt like the 'Talon' at Dorney Park, I heard a loud crunching sound. I felt immense pain in my foot; I couldn't feel it anymore! I started bawling my eyes out at the scenario that's happening right now and my right foot being most likely broken. As the car tumbled and turned, I got so freaking scared that I screamed this at Jack and Mark, "JACKYBOY, MARKIMOO! HOLD ME AS TIGHT AS YOU FREAKING CAN!" They hugged me tighter than they already were, and I felt somewhat safer with them in my arms. Suddenly, the car turned upside down again and just stopped. Jack, Mark, John, and I were so fucking freaked out and bawling our eyes out that all you heard from the car was sobs and screams. Eventually, everything died down in volume and John asked if we were all ok, turns out, Jack hurt his left arm, Mark hurt his right ankle, and I got the broken right foot. We all heard the blaring sirens and saw the bright police lights. I started whimpering about my foot and Mark hugged me tightly. "Shh, shh...It's ok, Y/N. No need to fret." Mark whispered. Mark motioned Jack to climb across him and sit on my other side; Jack hugged me also. As much as my foot hurt, I felt comforted, and not alone. 

*tap tap tap*

John's window was slightly open, and a police officer came over and tapped on the window. "Hello? Can you hear me? Are you four alright?" He asked. John nodded, as if he didn't know the police man could hear him speak from inside. "How are we going to get out of here?" Jack asked. "We open the door." Mark said slowly with a sarcastic smile so Jack could understand, and Jack just rolled his eyes. "Dad, what do we do?" Jack asked. "Umm... Sean, I don't really know, maybe the firemen or policemen can *sigh* take off the car door." John sighed (obviously). "Well, dad, this is the bottom line for the car. It's probably destroyed from this crash, you have to say good bye at one point." Jack affirmed. "I guess you're right, Sean" John admitted. After that, I saw a few firemen walking over to the car with a crowbar. "John, they're gonna pry off the door. I'm sorry this is happening to your car." I added. "No, you didn't cause this, there's no need for you to be sorry. It's ok." John admitted. As the firemen slightly struggled to pry off the car door, Mark tapped me on the shoulder and pointed out the window at something. "Look, Y/N, there's a McDonalds over there. Wanna get some food after this dilemma?" Mark whispered. "Well, my foot is kinda broken...so yeah, I won't be doing much walking today." I whispered back sarcastically. Mark just smiled and rolled his eyes playfully. Finally, the firemen got the door off and John moved over so we three could get out first. As Jack, Mark, and I piled out of the car, Mark and I almost fell over because we couldn't feel our feet. Luckily, Jack caught me before a fell to the ground, but Mark just stumbled over his hurt foot. As Jack caught me, my mind flashed back to the day he caught me and he came over my house when we...kissed...*sigh* I just blushed as he looked into my eyes, but he smiled, blushed back and put his arm around me so I could stay up. "Thanks." I said quietly. "Excuse me, sir, are you alright?" A fireman asked John. "Uh, yeah. Just a few cuts and scrapes." John answered and put his hands on his knees in exhaustion. "Your kids, they don't look so good. Would you like a ride to the hospital?" The fireman asked. "Well, that's very generous of you. We'd love a ride." John accepted with a smile and a handshake. "Hey, dad. Y/N can't walk too good, and neither can Mark." Jack announced. "Why don't you give her a piggy-back ride?" John suggested. Jack and I shrugged. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Jack asked. Jack squatted down and I hopped on his back. "Wow, Y/N. You're pretty light for a 16-year-old." Jack admitted. "What about me?!" Mark questioned. "You are NOT getting on my back!" Jack denied. "I'll just help you walk, Mark." John offered. "Thank you, Mr. McLoughlin." Mark thanked. As Jack carried me to the firetruck, and Mark and John hobbled along, I thought of how cool it will be to ride in a firetruck, even though it'll be taking us to a hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys and gals! Sorry for the sorta small chapter, but I wanted to leave it off at this point, when they're on their way to the hospital. I'd usually go to 1000 words (like I've said before) but this time it's about 800 words, but close enough! I'll try harder next chapter I promise! (I always say that and sometimes let you guys down) But..uh, Happy Fourth of July! Unless it's/was tomorrow/yesterday. :/ ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist!