Chapter 14

~Jack's POV~

"M-mark? What the HELL are you doing HERE a day early?!" I stammered. "Well, here's how it went down. Y/N and I skyped the night I called you about coming here, and talked about me getting here a day early to surprise you." Mark started. "Then, earlier today, when I went out for a walk, I met up with Mark at Starbucks, sort of unexpectedly, where we exchanged phone numbers." Y/N added. "After that, Y/N came back here and I told her I'd be at your place by noon." Mark concluded. "Wait, so you guys were talking for the past day and a half just so you could surprise me?" Jack asked, "I don't know if I should be confused, angry, or surprised? But the surprise did sure fucking work!" "Well, don't be mad, and just be happy that your best friend travelled a day early, halfway across the world just to see you." *Ehem* "Yes, and Y/N too." Mark smiled. "Ok, just one thing. Come and give Jackaroonie a big hug little Markimoo!" I said like a child. "C'mon, group huggles!" Y/N exclaimed. After the hug I finally invited Mark in and Y/N showed him around. "Nice place you got here, Y/N." Mark acknowledged. I never really did notice how Y/N's house looked, just remembered where things were. "Thanks, but the 16 years I've lived here, it always looked like crap." Y/N sighed. "Your house is lovely, don't think of it any other way." I told her.

~Your POV~

I shrugged at Jack's comment. "Hey, do you guys want any snacks? I got a little something I wanted to do with you two." I asked. "What are you thinking of Y/N...?" Jack asked with squinted eyes. "Oh god, no not THAT!" I yelled, "The cookies we were going to bake! I wanted to bake them for Mark!" "Oh, ok. Mark could help us with the cookies." Jack offered, "I would love to, but what kind of cookies?" Mark asked. "Well, I wanted to make septiceye-warfstache cookies, like the septiceye cookies we made before." I answered. "Perfect! I'll make the cookies into their shape, Y/N, you can set the oven, and all of us can do the icing." Jack explained. "Ok, let's get to it!" Mark exclaimed.

~Time skip 40 minutes cause' I can~

~Your POV (still)~

The cookies were finally done, and they looked AWESOME! "I hope these taste as good as they look." Mark observed. "Well, Y/N has MAD baking skills!" Jack added. "Well, I learned from the best, as in my mom." I claimed. "On the count of three we take a bite! One...two...three!" Jack exclaimed. We all bit into the delectable, gooey, warm, chocolate-chip, septiceye-warfstache cookies at the same time. "OH. MY. GAWD. These are freaking awesome!" Mark exclaimed with a little bit of chocolate on his chin. I giggled at that, but he was confused, then Jack noticed and we started dying, while Mark stood there, looking like an idiot. "What? Is there chocolate on my face?!" Mark asked while reaching for a napkin. "There...was...chocolate...on..your..chin..." Jack panted. "It's...stupid...but..stupid..ly..fun..ny.." I said between breaths. "Jeez, it sounds like you guys just ran a 5k run, three times in a row." Mark smirked at his witty comment. "Oh, shaddup, warfstache!" I yelled. Out of nowhere, Mark pulled a pink mustache out of his indigo hoodie pocket. "I'm Wiiilfreeed Waaarfstaache, and weeelllcome to the looovely hoome of Y/N's. Oveeer hereee wee haavee the faamous, Jackseepticeyee." Mark announced in his Wilfred Warfstache voice. Once again, Jack and I started dying of laughter. Seriously, who can't laugh at that voice?! "Eeexcuusse me, Wiiilfreeed Waaarfstaache doon't taake noo shiit from noobodyy." Mark sassed. "Oh..god..Mark...stop..before..we..d-" Jack cut himself off by "dying" then I followed along. "Oohh noo, laadiees and geents, theere seeemmss to bee a sliight prooblem. I, Wiiilfreeed Waaarfstaache, will tuune iin wiith yoou toonight." Mark concluded. Jack and I still had our eyes closed while Mark was on the couch watching TV. (I saw this because my eyes were slightly open.) "Hey! Jack and I are dead and this is how you pay our respects?!" I yelled. "FIIINNEEE!" Mark groaned, "Uh..Jack and Y/N were a cute couple and they died happily and in peace because of...me.. Jeez, I didn't realize this, I killed you two! I'm truely sorry! Don't haunt me, fair ghosts of Jack and Y/N!" Mark got on his knees and prayed. Then, Jack gets up behind him and scares him. "Oh my god! Its Jack's ghost! AHH!" Mark screamed. Jack and I started making ghostly sounds and pushed Mark onto the couch. "Please! Don't send me to your ghostly world!" Mark begged. Jack and I looked at each other and shook our heads. "How about...7 Eleven, for SLURPEES!" I yelled menacingly. "Please! No! NOT SLURPEES!" Mark begged again. "Yes! We can get special MUSTACHE STRAWS!" Jack grinned evilly. "NOOO!!" Mark screamed bloody murder. "Yes. We are going, and we're going right now." I demanded. We dragged Mark to 7 Eleven and got our favorite flavors and the mustache straws. Mark got a Coca Cola, Jack got a Mountain Dew, and I got a F/F (favorite flavor) one. We laughed after the Slurpees at the Mark scenario. "So, what do you guys wanna do know?" Mark asked. "Dude! We GOTTA play some games with Y/N!" Jack exclaimed. I blushed at hearing that. "Well, uh..I'm not THAT good." I denied. I didn't want to mess up or look like a fool in front of Mark-my second idol, Jack, being the first. "C'mon! You beat ME in every match in Mortal Kombat X!" Jack burst out. "Because I remembered the moves." I said looking at my feet. Mark was about to freak out. "You remembered EVERY MOVE?!" Mark yelled. "Yep. Every. Single. One." I smirked at the ground. Jack took his index finger and thumb and lifted up my chin. "Y/N, are you ok?" Jack asked concerningly. I shook my head slowly, so Mark didn't see. "Can we please go talk in my room?" I whispered. Jack nodded his head and we headed upstairs whilst Jack gave Mark the "one second" finger. We sat down on my bed and Jack asked what's wrong. "Well, I LOVE video games, and you know that. But, I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Mark, or on the camera, Markiplier." I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "Aww, I promise you will not embarrass yourself in front of Mark because you never embarrassed yourself in my videos." Jack assured. "Ok. I believe you. Oh and don't start thinking I like Mark more than you, Jackyboy." I winked and kissed his cheek. "Can we go play a game now? PLEASE?" Jack begged. I nodded and raced him down the stairs. "Hey! That wasn't fair!" Jack yelled playfully down the stairs. I almost got to the couch, but Jack's yelling caused a MAJOR headache for me and I collapsed onto the couch.