Chapter 27

~Jack's POV~

Mark was getting driven away in an ambulance to the hospital. "Oh my god. I feel like this is all my fault." I told Y/N as I started tearing up more. "No, Jack. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't anybody's fault. Don't blame yourself. Come here and give me a hug." Y/N comforted as she leaned on her crutches and put her arms out. I couldn't resist the temptation and hugged her with one arm. "Don't be afraid to cry into my shoulder." Y/N whispered. That's what I did. I sobbed into her shoulder heavily. "It's ok, Jackyboy. Mark will be better." Y/N reassured me as she rubbed my back. I sniffled and wiped my tears away. "Thanks, Y/N. But we should all go to the hospital and visit Mark." I told Y/N and let go of the hug. "That seems like a good idea. Are we gonna get your mum to drive us?" Y/N asked. "Yeah. Unless Ryan and Daniel know how to drive." I answered. "Yo! Ryan! Daniel! Do y'all know how to drive?" Y/N yelled at Ryan and Daniel. They both shook their heads along with Abagail. "No one knows how to drive. Except for you." Y/N pointed out. "Oh yeah... but I don't have my car. I might as well call me mum." I added and pulled out my phone.

~Jack's phone call (M= Ma, J=Jack)~

~Ring...ring..ri-~

M=Hello?

J= It's me, mum.

M=Oh, hello Sean! Do you need something?

J= Yeah, would you mind picking up my friends and I to get to the hospital? Please?

M=Did you get into another car accident? Are you ok? Is anyone hurt?

J= No, we're all fine, but my friend Mark is at the hospital and we don't have a ride. Please ma, for me? And Mark.

M=*sigh* Fine, Sean. If your friend is injured I guess I'll help. I'll be over in a few.

J=Thank you mum, love ya!

M=*sigh* What am I gonna do with you when you're in college...

J=I dunno, just please get over here, quick. Please.

~Click~

"Did your mom agree?" Y/N asked. I nodded a yes. "Great. Ryan, Daniel, Abagail! Get over here!" Y/N called out to the trio. The three ran over and asked why we called them over. "We're getting a ride from Jack's mom. There's her mini van right there." Y/N explained. The McLoughlin's red mini van pulled up and the door slid open for the five teens. "Whaddya waitin' for? Let's get to the hospital!" Shauna (Jack's mum) called out. We all ran to the mini van where I sat up front, Ryan, Daniel and Abagail in the back, and Y/N in the back-back of the mini van. "I'm sorry you have to be squished back there, Y/N. Along with you three." Shauna apologized. "No, I'm ok, Shauna. I don't really care. Even if I may/ may not be claustrophobic. "Thank you for this ride, Mrs. McLoughlin." Abagail thanked. "No problem, deary. You can just call me Shauna." Shauna smiled.

~Time skip 15 minutes of getting to the hospital cause' I can~

"Here we are! Everyone beat it! Just kidding, let's all get out." Shauna chuckled. "Thank you mum." I smiled and pecked her cheek with a kiss. "Aww..." Everyone else cooed. I shot everyone else a glare. We all ran through the front doors and encountered Nurse Joy again. "Hello there, again! We have some familiar faces here! Are any of you hurt?" Nurse Joy smiled. "No, we came here to see Mark Fischbach." Y/N answered. "Mark...Fischbach...yes, he's with Dr. Cassandra. He is in the Emergency Room." Nurse Joy smiled again. "Thank you." Abagail thanked and we ran off to the E.R. Once we got to the E.R., a female doctor stopped us. "Why are you six in such a hurry? Please slow down." the female doctor asked kindly. "I'm sorry, ma'am, we are looking for our friend- wait, are you Dr. Cassandra?" I asked. "Yes, are you looking for Mark Fischbach?" Dr. Cassandra answered. "Follow me. I can show you where he is, but you cannot go in." We all followed Dr. Cassandra to Mark's room where he was getting surgery. "We have found a blockage in his intestines. Does he consume any type of alcoholics?" Dr. Cassandra asked while staring at her clipboard. "Yes. He does drink alcohol." I answered. "But only once in a while, maybe every few months." Dr. Cassandra nodded her head and began scribbling down something. "He is getting surgery on his intestines at the moment. Feel free to wait in the room across the hall. Do not worry, he is unconscious. We have prescribed him some anesthetics to numb up the pain." Dr. Cassandra explained. "Ok...thank you very much, Dr." I thanked glumly and walked across the hall to the waiting room. Abagail stayed behind to talk to Dr. Cassandra, she's such a nerd. "Abagail, are you coming or not?" Y/N asked. "I'll be with you guys in a second. Let me just talk to an actual doctor!" Abagail told Y/N and turned back to Cassandra. What in the world would Abagail want to talk to a doctor? Maybe she needs someone to gossip to about the latest medical discovery. Ha. Abagail the super nerd.