Chapter 6

~Your POV~

Jack and I were on the bus ride home, he held my hand, so I smiled and leaned on his shoulder, then, he kissed my head. It was really romantic, for about 2 minutes, then I had to go home. Jack waved goodbye and I headed up the sidewalk to my house. I think Jack and I are starting to become either really good friends, or a really fast couple. I got my house keys out of my bag and put them into the door lock. Click! Wind, wind, wind, Click! I strolled into my house to find a note from mom.

'Dear Y/N,

I left to go the grocery store, so I left you $20, for EMERGENCIES ONLY. I will be back soon, I just have to get some important food items. You should've remembered my cell phone number by now, but I put it on the fridge just in case. Call me if you need or want anything , but not too expensive. Also, I do not want any friends coming over and trashing my home! I will be back soon, but for now, whenever you're reading this, I love you! ~Mom <3 ;)'

I'm surprised it wasn't that long, she usually writes long-ass notes, about her going to the grocery store or something. She said I couldn't have friends trash the place, but she didn't say I couldn't have friends over. But, she intended it. Y/N! Get those thoughts out, I have to do my homework, but I can still call Jack. Beep, boop, beep, beep, boop boop, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg.... "C'mon Jack, I'm lonely... Goodness, you picked up." I continued. "So Y/N, what's up?" Jack asked, even though he knew I was doing my homework. I chuckled "Oh, nothin' much, just doing my homework. But I'm home alone." I sighed. "Do you want to maybe, have a study date?" Jack asked. "My mom left a note saying, I can't have any friends over trashing the house, but she didn't say boyfriends or study partners..." I informed with a rebel tone-of-voice. "Okay, I'll come over, if you call your mom first, geez, I sound like a kid." Jack affirmed. "Ugh, fine, well, I wouldn't want either of us getting in trouble." I agreed. "Let me call my mom. I will call you back in a few minutes." I told Jack. "Ok, bye sweetie-pie!" Jack concluded with a chuckle. Ok, speed dial two, my first one is the pizza place. I hit 'two' and speed-dialed mom. "Hey mom, I know you wrote I can have friends over, but, can I PLEASE have my guy-friend Jack over, for a study da- session?" I asked nervously hoping for a yes. "*sigh* Sure honey, but don't have too much fun, nor trash my house. Please." Mom agreed. "Ok, I'll see you in a bit and what time do you think you might come home?" I questioned. "I don't know sweetie, but probably aroung 5:00-ish." Mom said unsure. "Ok, I'll have Jack home before then, unless you want to meet him?" I affirmed. "I would love to meet him!" Mom chirped. Ugh, I whispered away from the phone. "Ok, bye mom, love you, see you later, *kiss sound*. I dialed Jacks number and told him it's fine for him to come over, and he has to meet my mom. "Ugh, are you for realseez gurl?" Jack chuckled. We cracked up after that and Jack said he'll be here in 5. Ok, so I have to look sort of good for Jack, and make sure the house isn't a pigsty. I waited impatiently for Jack, god, I was bored to death. 'Knock, knock, knock!' Oh, that must be Jack! I chirped with a smile. I clicked open the door and allowed Jack into my humble, empty household. "Wow, Y/N, you have a pretty nice house!" Jack admitted. "Do you want a tour?" I asked. "Sure!" Jack exclaimed. "Then we can get to our homework, ugh." Jack groaned. "First, we have the small living room, yeah.. Then, over to your right, is a big kitchen, filled with black and white tiles, granite countertop, oven, fridge, and all the other kitchen necessities. After that, upstairs is my bedroom, and next to that, is my mom's room. Down the hall upstairs, to the right of my room, is the lovely, ocean-blue, bathroom, yay. Jack chuckled. Finally, to conclude this stupid tour, a snack in the black and white kitchen! Jack clapped as if we were little kids. "What snack do you want?" I asked Jack as trotting down the staircase. "Uh, do you have strawberries?" Jack questioned. "Yeah, we do. Hey why don't we melt chocolate over them?" I added. "OOH.....YESSS!! Jack yelled cheerfully. "Okay, let's go do that!!" I exclaimed. So Jack and I raced each other to the kitchen, he won, but I would've won if I didn't trip on my living room carpet. "So, Y/N, where are your strawberries?" Jack questioned scanning the kitchen for strawberries. "Uh, they're in the fridge, bottom shelf, right side, and I'll get the chocolate." I affirmed.

~Time skip 10 minutes cause' I can~

Jack and I were both covered in chocolate and strawberry juices. "Jack, these strawberries are going to be soo DELICIOUS! I cheered. "Of course they will, because we made them, duh!" Jack agreed. I laughed at his comment. I took them out of my super fast-chilling freezer. "Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold!!" I blurted. Jack lifted the frosty plate of chocolate-strawberries and set them down on the granite countertop. I breathed into my frozen hands, and Jack held them to keep my hands warm. He never fails to make me blush. "Y/N we should start our homework at some point." Jack announced. "Fine, we can do homework while waiting for the strawberries to thaw out." I concluded. We paraded over to the living room couch and pulled out our math binders. Mine had a septiceye drawn on the back, and Jack, so happened to see it. He laughed and asked, "Y/N, what's that, on the back?" Great, he saw it. I sheepishly replied, "A septiceye." I blushed. "It's fine, and I'm going to get a strawberry, if they're done thawing." Jack called. He came back with two strawberries. "Y/N, here's your first math problem-." Jack started "But we didn't open the textbook yet-" I didn't finish, because Jack put his finger to my lips and shushed me. "Ok, Sean has two strawberries, he feeds one to his girlfriend. How many does he have left?" Jack asked. I smiled at that question. Then, he popped a strawberry in my mouth. "Oh, my god! These are so freaking good!" I exclaimed. "Let me try one!" Jack begged. So I put one in his mouth. "Holy shite! These are so damn good!" Jack yelled. "Now can we start homework?" I questioned. "Yeah, I guess." Jack sighed.

~Time skip after all homework cause' I can~

"Whew, we're finally done." Jack blurted. "I think I might get fat because of all the chocolate and strawberries." I confessed. "You can never get fat, Y/N, you're too skinny, in a good way, to get fat. Jack affirmed. He poked my belly and I giggled, then, that turned into a tickle fight. We breathed heavily from so much laughing. Afterwards, Jack kissed my cheek and I smiled wide and kissed his cheek back. He made his move and kissed my lips. I pulled back for air as Jack looked disappointed in himself and shocked. "I'm sorry, Y/N, you're just so beautiful! I don't know what gets into me!" Jack yelled. "It's ok." I affirmed Jack. So, I pulled his shirt collar towards me, and we may have made-out a little. (Don't be getting dirty thoughts you!) We pulled back for air at the same, and perfect time. I heard my mom's car pull into the driveway. "Jack, look good!" I yelled. "Ok, ok, geez." Jack agreed.

~Ohhhh.... cliffhanger! Wait and see if your mom will approve of Jack or not! Post what you think will happen in the comments! ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist!